LMAO!!! Im on FAKE ignore by the nutter lefties.

Im pretty concerned about some of you. The absolute seething hatred you carry around isnt good for your mental health. Especially Domer,...the FBI agent who stacks lumber and sweeps floors at the local Home depot. Lots of anger in that one due to a shitty life.

The world does not revolve around Stoner

Yes it does. In fact, each individual that has ever lived has/had the world revolve around them too. I knew you were a bit stupid and full of self hatred but I didnt know you knew absolutely NOTHING about how life works. Dumb guy you......

Yes it does. In fact, each individual that has ever lived has/had the world revolve around them too. I knew you were a bit stupid and full of self hatred but I didnt know you knew absolutely NOTHING about how life works. Dumb guy you......

Naw, unlike you, I’m secure enough not to have to resort to self-aggrandizement to get attention. Nor do I make stupid fucking predictions that are the laughing stock of the forum.

Keep doing what you're doing, Buford. If nothing else, you’re entertaining. In a pathetic sort of way.

Im pretty concerned about some of you. The absolute seething hatred you carry around isnt good for your mental health. Especially Domer,...the FBI agent who stacks lumber and sweeps floors at the local Home depot. Lots of anger in that one due to a shitty life.

We’re watching.

IMG_4059.jpg

The PM's were flying! :laugh: They got together and decided the only way to deal with me is to not respond to me. This shows how TRULY EFFECTIVE I have been. Best part? None of these idiots have the sand to actually put me on ignore,....instead they read EVERY word I post without responding. Their blood pressure must be rising by the day! :laugh: This is awesome,.....this way I can say whatever I want to and they have to just sit there and TAKE IT with gritted DENTURES! Thanks lefties! You let me bend you over AGAIN!

:magagrin:

Never let the bastards wear you down. You have Gomer pissed and thats a good start.

Interesting take, Frank.

I don't like him at all,
and have had him on ignore for months,
but I'm sure that I've missed some pretty funny stupid remarks because of it.

There are no perfect solutions, it seems.:)

Commies hate dem some opposing views.

The PM's were flying! :laugh: They got together and decided the only way to deal with me is to not respond to me. This shows how TRULY EFFECTIVE I have been. Best part? None of these idiots have the sand to actually put me on ignore,....instead they read EVERY word I post without responding. Their blood pressure must be rising by the day! :laugh: This is awesome,.....this way I can say whatever I want to and they have to just sit there and TAKE IT with gritted DENTURES! Thanks lefties! You let me bend you over AGAIN!

:magagrin:

What is this Mickey Mouse bullshit?

Never let the bastards wear you down. You have Gomer pissed and thats a good start.

As Ronnie put it, “There you go again!”

Domer doesn’t get pissed. He merely makes observations. Now, this observation is spot on.

1) Stoner is a fool who lacks any self-awareness.
2) You’re an illiterate fool.

What is this Mickey Mouse bullshit?

a1lt-3asf24_t3-jpg.1546709

Naw, unlike you, I’m secure enough not to have to resort to self-aggrandizement to get attention. Nor do I make stupid fucking predictions that are the laughing stock of the forum.

Keep doing what you're doing, Buford. If nothing else, you’re entertaining. In a pathetic sort of way.

Nor do you threaten peoples lives and get your self watched by the FBI like stone has done here

Poor fucking Stoner. Must have been neglected as a child. That’s why he has to start threads saying “Look at me! Look at me!”

TDAK does the same thing. Volsrock. Libhater. The need to be noticed.

Is that an automatic if you threaten someone here... asking for a friend ...;)

Yes dick bag

The FBI watches this site

Because some of you here are anti American ass drips who work for Russia

Face that your propaganda is not going to win the day

You are a failure and a LOSER

Back