LMAO!!! Im on FAKE ignore by the nutter lefties.

We are starting to be seriously concerned about your obsessive and relentless worship of Donald Trump's ugly ass!

GJiDbaWWkAA05mF.jpg

So awesome!

The PM's were flying! :laugh: They got together and decided the only way to deal with me is to not respond to me. This shows how TRULY EFFECTIVE I have been. Best part? None of these idiots have the sand to actually put me on ignore,....instead they read EVERY word I post without responding. Their blood pressure must be rising by the day! :laugh: This is awesome,.....this way I can say whatever I want to and they have to just sit there and TAKE IT with gritted DENTURES! Thanks lefties! You let me bend you over AGAIN!

:magagrin:

We all thank stone for truly explaining this thread and it’s true reality

He has nothing intelligent to offer

Only the FBI is still interested in his lame assed posts

I like to insult him at times

He is just such a rich target

But even insulting him gets boring quick

But he did fully demonstrate why other poster just block him

The PM's were flying! :laugh: They got together and decided the only way to deal with me is to not respond to me. This shows how TRULY EFFECTIVE I have been. Best part? None of these idiots have the sand to actually put me on ignore,....instead they read EVERY word I post without responding. Their blood pressure must be rising by the day! :laugh: This is awesome,.....this way I can say whatever I want to and they have to just sit there and TAKE IT with gritted DENTURES! Thanks lefties! You let me bend you over AGAIN!

Is they post for real?

He’s saying that because no one responds to what he offers proves what he post is too good to argue? That he pisses people off because they can not come up with a rebuttal proven by the fact they don’t respond? Too funny

Got to be a classic

My nakhodimsya zdes' uzhe neskol'ko desyatiletiy. My budem zdes' do kontsa. ;):cool:

You stupid fucking Russian

That show was based on real Russian spies in America

https://www.fbi.gov/history/artifac... surveilled Chapman in,for more than a decade.

Laptop from Operation Ghost Stories

Photo of a laptop computer that Anna Chapman used to communicate with the Russian government while she was spying in the United States. Her case was known as Operation Ghost Stories and inspired the creators of the FX series, "The Americans."
Spy Anna Chapman used this laptop to create a private wireless network for communicating with a Russian government official. (Click to view image in high-res.)

When Anna Chapman moved to Manhattan in 2009, she told her new friends she worked as a realtor. A few months later, an FBI investigation revealed Chapman’s secret—she was a Russian spy.

The FBI surveilled Chapman in 2010 as part of an investigation into deep-cover Russian operatives in the United States. Dubbed Operation Ghost Stories, the case against these “illegals”—a term for intelligence agents operating in the U.S. without diplomatic cover—lasted for more than a decade. It later inspired the creators of the FX series “The Americans.”

FBI agents and analysts watched the spies assimilate into American society (some by using stolen identities). They married, bought homes, raised children, and held jobs—all while working for Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service.

The spies collected information to send to Russia. They targeted colleagues and friends, seeking to develop sources in U.S. policymaking circles. They also conducted support activities on behalf of Russian intelligence.

On June 27, 2010, the FBI arrested 10 illegals, including Chapman. Eleven days later, the spies pleaded guilty to conspiring to serve as unlawful agents of the Russian Federation within the U.S.

The U.S. transferred the spies to Russian custody. In exchange, the Russian Federation released four prisoners who had allegedly contacted Western intelligence agencies.

Chapman used this laptop to create a private wireless network for communicating with a Russian government official.

Between Chapman’s arrival in New York and her arrest, law enforcement agents watched her create ad hoc wireless networks to communicate with the official about 10 times.

Is they post for real?

He’s saying that because no one responds to what he offers proves what he post is too good to argue? That he pisses people off because they can not come up with a rebuttal proven by the fact they don’t respond? Too funny

Got to be a classic

:laugh: That's about the size of it... very small. The more you see Stone's posts, the better that Serenity guy's posts look. :rofl2:

You stupid fucking Russian

That show was based on real Russian spies in America

https://www.fbi.gov/history/artifac... surveilled Chapman in,for more than a decade.

Laptop from Operation Ghost Stories

Photo of a laptop computer that Anna Chapman used to communicate with the Russian government while she was spying in the United States. Her case was known as Operation Ghost Stories and inspired the creators of the FX series, "The Americans."
Spy Anna Chapman used this laptop to create a private wireless network for communicating with a Russian government official. (Click to view image in high-res.)

When Anna Chapman moved to Manhattan in 2009, she told her new friends she worked as a realtor. A few months later, an FBI investigation revealed Chapman’s secret—she was a Russian spy.

The FBI surveilled Chapman in 2010 as part of an investigation into deep-cover Russian operatives in the United States. Dubbed Operation Ghost Stories, the case against these “illegals”—a term for intelligence agents operating in the U.S. without diplomatic cover—lasted for more than a decade. It later inspired the creators of the FX series “The Americans.”

FBI agents and analysts watched the spies assimilate into American society (some by using stolen identities). They married, bought homes, raised children, and held jobs—all while working for Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service.

The spies collected information to send to Russia. They targeted colleagues and friends, seeking to develop sources in U.S. policymaking circles. They also conducted support activities on behalf of Russian intelligence.

On June 27, 2010, the FBI arrested 10 illegals, including Chapman. Eleven days later, the spies pleaded guilty to conspiring to serve as unlawful agents of the Russian Federation within the U.S.

The U.S. transferred the spies to Russian custody. In exchange, the Russian Federation released four prisoners who had allegedly contacted Western intelligence agencies.

Chapman used this laptop to create a private wireless network for communicating with a Russian government official.

Between Chapman’s arrival in New York and her arrest, law enforcement agents watched her create ad hoc wireless networks to communicate with the official about 10 times.

They had to find a way to get all that intel the republicans used to sell to them for quick cash

The Obama team would not sell them anything

:laugh: That's about the size of it... very small. The more you see Stone's posts, the better that Serenity guy's posts look. :rofl2:

I have to give credit where credit is due. THAT ONE was pretty damn good! :laugh: See,.... see how fair I am? ;)

I read everything you write, Stone. One...because I honestly like you. Two, because your argments often do more to help causes I champion than some offered by those on the left. I truly do like you, but you are not nearly as effective as you apparently think you are.

;)

The world does not revolve around Stoner, but he obviously thinks it does.

I would never have him on ignore. And miss out on the stupidest fucking predictions on the forum? NEVER!

:magagrin:

Most of us would never have you on ignore, cumstain. We would miss out on the comedic value of your fucked up predictions. Your chronic ignorance is a forum highlight.

Back