LMAO!!! Im on FAKE ignore by the nutter lefties.

Nah, don't get such a swelled head. You're not on my ignore list. You're just mostly too insignificant, silly, and trollish to bother with. Sorry.

xYAxbrz.gif

I guess I must be very significant since I'm supposedly on your ignore list right owl dame?

Yes dick bag

The FBI watches this site

Because some of you here are anti American ass drips who work for Russia

Face that your propaganda is not going to win the day

You are a failure and a LOSER

Okay..thanks..good to know I'll call the fbi today... Or will they just see And automatically investigate?

Okay..thanks..good to know I'll call the fbi today... Or will they just see And automatically investigate?

You will call them and tell them to watch people here?

Why?

They already are idiot

Don’t waste their time you shit bag traitor

I was even talking to you you self absorbed child. Go away

Well, you did now, dumbass.

Did your mother have any children that live, Yak? I can’t believe there are two or more dumbass fuckwits like you from the same litter.

Interesting take, Frank.

I don't like him at all,
and have had him on ignore for months,
but I'm sure that I've missed some pretty funny stupid remarks because of it.

There are no perfect solutions, it seems.:)
Nifty, there are many similarities in your words when compared to Stone's. What I like is neither of you have a filter so you tell it as it is. I would love to watch a Super Bowl with you and Stone, it would be a time warp like seeing Joe Namath and Johnny Unitas. There'd be no Bud Light or artificial turf being smoked. Women would be in the kitchen making sure we had plenty to eat.

"WE"? Are you now an FBI agent who is also a "professional" firearms examiner?

Fucking dickhead...

I’m right there in the photo, bitch. One of the FBI’s classes offered to crime lab people. This one? Firearms Examination.

Dontcha just love it, Buford?

I’m right there in the photo, bitch. One of the FBI’s classes offered to crime lab people. This one? Firearms Examination.

Dontcha just love it, Buford?

I "examine" my firearms every time before I take them out. I "examine," disassemble and clean them after every use. Don't need no FBI course.
And I'm sure I know more about firearms than you, because unlike you, I also know how to use them.

What year was that picture taken? Groups pose by signs on field trips all the time...that doesn't mean a thing...:)

Nifty, there are many similarities in your words when compared to Stone's. What I like is neither of you have a filter so you tell it as it is. I would love to watch a Super Bowl with you and Stone, it would be a time warp like seeing Joe Namath and Johnny Unitas. There'd be no Bud Light or artificial turf being smoked. Women would be in the kitchen making sure we had plenty to eat.
There are bunches of passionate people here...lots of "style similarities"...it's a good thing colorful language isn't frowned upon....
All you enjoy cooking, btw... but for the record...women always do the inside cooking during football games...the boys are on the grill prior to the game....;)

There are bunches of passionate people here...lots of "style similarities"...it's a good thing colorful language isn't frowned upon....
All you enjoy cooking, btw... but for the record...women always do the inside cooking during football games...the boys are on the grill prior to the game....;)
I knew my 1969 women in the kitchen comment would get me in trouble but that's the way it was back then. As a kid I had no idea the Super Bowl was fixed to promote the AFL. My dad and his friends drank real beer and smoked Pall Mall's. My mom let us eat in the living room so we could watch the game. Things were simple back then and our black friends were happy being on the couch with Stone and Nifty.

I knew my 1969 women in the kitchen comment would get me in trouble but that's the way it was back then. As a kid I had no idea the Super Bowl was fixed to promote the AFL. My dad and his friends drank real beer and smoked Pall Mall's. My mom let us eat in the living room so we could watch the game. Things were simple back then and our black friends were happy being on the couch with Stone and Nifty.
And that's the way it is now in our house and should be in others...People would be SOOOOO much happier...minus the cigarettes...lol

And that's the way it is now in our house and should be in others...People would be SOOOOO much happier...minus the cigarettes...lol
I was born and raised in the ghetto, so I saw and done things society doesn't want to talk about. I worked in a kitchen at the age of 12 and had to deal with attempted robbers all the time. I grew out of my happy trigger finger but that boy will always be part of me.

I was born and raised in the ghetto, so I saw and done things society doesn't want to talk about. I worked in a kitchen at the age of 12 and had to deal with attempted robbers all the time. I grew out of my happy trigger finger but that boy will always be part of me.
It's always interesting to see how things change but what's important stays the same... There's real woke... and then there's weaponizing woke...that group has ruined this country... We'll get it back... That's about the only thing that joe biden's presidency has accomplished... Reminding America what's important and that his administration ignores that ..

Back