LMAO

I think I hit it square on the head, based on your reaction.

Regards to being "square", it's fairly awesome. Like being a "geek" or "nerd", we have great jobs, large homes in restricted neighborhoods, large portfolios, nice cars, long marriages, lots of like-minded friends...

.... elaborate fantasies...

We called it dirt weed when you were in high school

One of my gal friends got some from a dentist that she babysat for. That 1/2 brick lasted us months. Once we went camping at Miles Standish, they always put all the "kids" in this one area, segregated from the families. We walked that circled all night and got everyone there stoned. I drove us all there in my '67 Country Squire wagon.

One of my gal friends got some from a dentist that she babysat for. That 1/2 brick lasted us months. Once we went camping at Miles Standish, they always put all the "kids" in this one area, segregated from the families. We walked that circled all night and got everyone there stoned. I drove us all there in my '67 Country Squire wagon.

That is just so fucking neat! Such a fascinating story! I’m on the edge of my seat!

THEN what happened?

Holy shit, Gomad is getting his ass reamed in this thread.

Tell me, I'm SO fascinated that you smoked weed in a '67 Country Squire. Man, you really lived life on the edge! Did you fear for your life?

Keep going. It's spellbinding!

Back