Lynch Grind

I think USF was one. I just remembered that I did get a quote notification, but, I thought it was directing me to a Lounge thread. When I failed to enter, I assumed Grind had simply shut it down, not wanting to allow a Lounge thread this round. Pretty sure that USF's name was attached to the reminder, now that I think of it.

I think USF was one. I just remembered that I did get a quote notification, but, I thought it was directing me to a Lounge thread. When I failed to enter, I assumed Grind had simply shut it down, not wanting to allow a Lounge thread this round. Pretty sure that USF's name was attached to the reminder, now that I think of it.

yup that's what I was worried about

jade was the other villager that got a peek at yet another wolf

I would have had to sub you both out.

I knew ILA was one! The very helpful wolf. The others I hadn’t gotten a bead on.

From my perspective I thought ILA was doing a really good job staying active but blending in

Wolves were actually intially heavily interested in unka being seer d1 but got sidetracked and started second guessing themselves.

you're too nice :p

the calm before the storm of shit that will be thrown at my face -_-

You did a good job Grind and brought something new to the game, that made it a lot easier.

I doubt that anyone could have foreseen the problem with the quotes and anyone who says you were a bad game moderator, really doesn't understand all that's involved; but they're probably the same ones that scream at a baseball player was "SAFE", because they had a much better view of the play then the guy who was right there.

I'll play any time you mod. :good4u:

Since it is canceled

After Jade posted today, I thought he was the seer. A bit clever, though newbie.

Good job on the second day Jade.

wolves thought the same thing and were as far as I am aware, def gearing up to get him killed one way or the other.

In fact, I was debating sacrificing myself as the seer to protect Jade.

Thanks Grind. Now Jade will probably go back to hating me.

My your herb smell like cat pee for 1000 years!

ALso I had mott and tom ready to sub in. How epic would that have been for Mott to come in like super man. would have been so fire.

Back