Lynch Grind

If you're so good, then you should play; instead of being an armchair quarterback. :good4u:
Nope, I was called a cheater, which I am not. I will never play on this forum, again, and I am good. I also have people who can witness to my thinking ILA was a wolf. Grind created a private forum for dead and past players.

Nope, I was called a cheater, which I am not. I will never play on this forum, again, and I am good. I also have people who can witness to my thinking ILA was a wolf. Grind created a private forum for dead and past players.

[translation]
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, someone was mean to me, so I'm not going to play anymore.
[/translation]

If someone accuses you of lying, does that mean you're going to stop posting?? :good4u:

[translation]
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, someone was mean to me, so I'm not going to play anymore.
[/translation]

If someone accuses you of lying, does that mean you're going to stop posting?? :good4u:
Yep, that’s right, now I can place you back on ignore because the game is over.

cause I had access to wolf chat so I could see what they were doing/planning

Is that how it is supposed to work.?

Someone mentioned a legendary game where two enemies were turned into werewolves, the legend goes these two became friends and the blood lust was hellish. As the legend goes, these enemies communicated far away from the village and no one knew.

So the legend grew.......

Someone mentioned a legendary game where two enemies were turned into werewolves, the legend goes these two became friends and the blood lust was hellish. As the legend goes, these enemies communicated far away from the village and no one knew.

This is the first time we've tried a Wolf Chat forum.
No one expected the glitch.

HEY, GO TELL GRIND YOU FORGIVE HIM and then sign up for the next go round. :D

it's new to this forum but not unheard of. It's not different than communicating with wolves by pm, just easier.

it's not like I was helping them play the game. I was just observing and answering basic questions like how long they had to get nightkill in, or very basic game play questions that anyone in the game could pm me and ask. stuff like, "when this person dies do we find out their role" stuff like that.

Back