Lynch Grind

Just a couple more observations

It never ceases to amaze me how people can convince themselves of shit in this game

For example. Jade voted RB60 right before I did. We must have been entering at the same time, because I literally had no clue Jade did it when I posted.

But some saw that and jumped all over it.

The other thing that really makes me laugh is that EVERYTHING is fucking wolfish

Don’t post enough and you are a wolf
Post too much and you are a wolf

Throw a vote with no explanation and you are a wolf
Explain your vote and you are a wolf

It never ceases to amaze me how people can convince themselves of shit in this game

For example. Jade voted RB60 right before I did. We must have been entering at the same time, because I literally had no clue Jade did it when I posted.

The other thing that really makes me laugh is that EVERYTHING is fucking wolfish

Sayeth the wolf

:rofl2:

Come on, you have been talking about the game since it started or shortly after. I've a rumor that you're a fun player, from the phantoms of the deep I've heard.

I would like tremendously if you played the games because the phantoms of the deep speak your name and I fear I cannot rest until we defend our village or quench our bloodlust.

If anybody would have messed with her I would have slit their corteroid artery and used the blood to paint trump's border wall with it.

Nope, I was called a cheater, which I am not. I will never play on this forum, again, and I am good. I also have people who can witness to my thinking ILA was a wolf. Grind created a private forum for dead and past players.

You're the best player. You're as good as superfreak thinks he is.

Here's a few suggestions for the next game. a nickname identification page to find out who billy is and others. Maybe a post about it. another, let people who we all hate like body double play so we can kill him slowly with extreme prejudice. If you ask me the ban list was too long. The more players the better.

to be fair some of these things can be true for certain players, but they aren't true for everyone.

Here's a few suggestions for the next game. a nickname identification page to find out who billy is and others. Maybe a post about it. another, let people who we all hate like body double play so we can kill him slowly with extreme prejudice. If you ask me the ban list was too long. The more players the better.

you have to have people signed up in advance with speciic roles. people were banned cause i didn't want non players interfering

Back