Lynch Grind

Here's a few suggestions for the next game. a nickname identification page to find out who billy is and others. Maybe a post about it. another, let people who we all hate like body double play so we can kill him slowly with extreme prejudice. If you ask me the ban list was too long. The more players the better.

Me. I'm Billy.

Didn't you notice all the likes I was giving him?

Yes

But I got focused on what Jade was saying so he was first on my list of Seers.

My issue with Yayayurt is that he doesn’t pay the fuck attention. He is being cleared as a villager left and right yet was acting shitty and defensive. If the game hadn’t been halted I was going to see if a bandwagon would start on him and take him out.

But if you already peeked USF and we’re going to peek me then it didn’t matter anyway.

It is good I won’t play the next one. I would literally vote to lynch Yayayurt every single time

to be fair some of these things can be true for certain players, but they aren't true for everyone.

Fair enough. I think the issue for me is that 75% of the time I have played this game I have been a wolf so they literally have nothing to compare it to other than previous times I have been a wolf.

That article you posted is so right about how much harder it is to be a wolf than a villager.

Yes

But I got focused on what Jade was saying so he was first on my list of Seers.

My issue with Yayayurt is that he doesn’t pay the fuck attention. He is being cleared as a villager left and right yet was acting shitty and defensive. If the game hadn’t been halted I was going to see if a bandwagon would start on him and take him out.

But if you already peeked USF and we’re going to peek me then it didn’t matter anyway.

It is good I won’t play the next one. I would literally vote to lynch Yayayurt every single time

You're such a pussy. You sucked that game and spazzed so many times it was embarrassing.

Not true. You had several people pissed of at you. Stop protecting. All you've done is bitch and moan. It is just a game. Hell I think Jade and I even made a breakthrough.

GFY :crybaby:

This is why you sucked at the game. I never said people weren’t annoyed with me did I assfuck? I said YOU annoyed people.

What an illiterate whining fuck you are.

And Jade still hates your obsessive ass. You can’t help yourself.

Now I am finished with you. Go back to jerking yourself off

Only you and Rune. You don't speak for Jade. Youre just huge crybaby.

And pointing out how you upset more people than you and Rune shows what a complete moron you are. Take your advice and admit you sucked.

You spazzed because I said I needed time to review something and wouldn't you know it I was right about Rune and that is what made you freak out. Quite honestly, you went to the top of my wolf list after that meltdown.

And reading Jade's see, I would have nailed all three of you by the second day.

Poor IHA

Back