Lynch Grind

Nope, I would not enjoy it and I might be accused by the same people as before.

Come on, you have been talking about the game since it started or shortly after. I've a rumor that you're a fun player, from the phantoms of the deep I've heard.

I would like tremendously if you played the games because the phantoms of the deep speak your name and I fear I cannot rest until we defend our village or quench our bloodlust.

it's new to this forum but not unheard of. It's not different than communicating with wolves by pm, just easier.

it's not like I was helping them play the game. I was just observing and answering basic questions like how long they had to get nightkill in, or very basic game play questions that anyone in the game could pm me and ask. stuff like, "when this person dies do we find out their role" stuff like that.

I found it to be extremely helpful, in regards to being able to communicate with each other and I'm voting to keep it.

Come on, you have been talking about the game since it started or shortly after. I've a rumor that you're a fun player, from the phantoms of the deep I've heard.

I would like tremendously if you played the games because the phantoms of the deep speak your name and I fear I cannot rest until we defend our village or quench our bloodlust.

I am a fun player, and thanks for the encouragement, but you will have enough players without me, it would take an apology and that’s not likely to happen.

From my perspective I thought ILA was doing a really good job staying active but blending in

Wolves were actually intially heavily interested in unka being seer d1 but got sidetracked and started second guessing themselves.

I disagree with that part. but he was fairly active as a wolf.

Nope, I would not enjoy it and I might be accused by the same people as before.

False accusations....a message board classic!

I actually almost laughed out loud at the accusation that you cheat. Unfathomable. Considering the sheer quantity of liars and losers than patrol this and other forums, you are among the role models of integrity.

I have never even understood why a normal adult would lie or cheat on an obscure message board. What is there to be gained? I leave it to the psychology majors and mental health professionals to sort out......

I am a fun player, and thanks for the encouragement, but you will have enough players without me, it would take an apology and that’s not likely to happen.

I get that. I played a game where the mod was basically cheating for the mafia and changing the game midcourse by actively discussing it "in theory" in real time at a mafia forum. Would never play one of their games again.

You did a good job Grind and brought something new to the game, that made it a lot easier.

I doubt that anyone could have foreseen the problem with the quotes and anyone who says you were a bad game moderator, really doesn't understand all that's involved; but they're probably the same ones that scream at a baseball player was "SAFE", because they had a much better view of the play then the guy who was right there.

I'll play any time you mod. :good4u:

I will second that modding a game here is a demanding task.

Nope, I was called a cheater, which I am not. I will never play on this forum, again, and I am good. I also have people who can witness to my thinking ILA was a wolf. Grind created a private forum for dead and past players.

Was this the game that IHA lost his shit?
I think I swore I would never play another game with him.

I swear I'm not making this up. That is the same ringtone that I use on my cell tone. Then there's the iconic test pattern of 50's tv when stations were not on 24/7. I spent a lot of time watching them. Grind, are you a warlock? This is getting spooky, dude.

Back