Manti Te’o’s Dead Girlfriend Is a Hoax

Yeah, I facetime with my friends, with my business buddies, with my mom for god sakes, lol. It is hard to imagine.

I think I am going to look into that surgery before I do it, again, I have this double chin thingie going on on FaceTime that I don't see in other videos or photos of myself.

Oh God, I guess this meme replaces Tebowing.

teo1-255x300.jpg

The Steelers are not stupid enough to waste their first pick on Manti. He was completely punked in the BCS Championship.

The Ravens D isn't excellent because Lewis and Reed are the only competent players on it. The entire defense was slacking that night. Te'o would have the benefit of an NFL caliber defense to work on.

I think I am going to look into that surgery before I do it, again, I have this double chin thingie going on on FaceTime that I don't see in other videos or photos of myself.

Ha, but nobody really looks good on their phone. Even cell phone pics are like, eh. My blackberry used to take much better pics than my iphone. I don't know, I don't care. You know, anyone I talk to on it knows what I look like face to face so it's not something to worry about. Now if I started facetiming people here I might worry, but who would I facetime here? Like I want STY facetiming me to rant about his guns? Or maybe SJ can facetime me about the cohor conspiracy to have him banned from the internet? Yurt whining about Onceler?

I think I will stick to my real life buds! LOL

Hitler on Te'o. I know the Hitler videos are kind of played out but this one had me rolling. They even got a shot at Lane Kiffin here but that's alright. This is damn funny.

I am probably one of the more gullible people you will meet in real life, and I don't understand how people are so easily scammed on the internet. I'm several years older than Manti, and so I can remember the internet in it's infancy, from the arrival of the HTTP through the intention of Google, and high speed connectivity. Younger people seem to believe anything that happens online, as if rules of human nature don't apply there. In reality, human nature is much more twisted online.

This interview with Te'o is bats:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-football/news/20130117/manti-teo-girlfriend-hoax-quotes/

Also, the journalist is a total failure for not following up on this stuff.

Well after reading that DH, I can't believe that this is anythng other than one of two things. Either he was duped early on and who is to say when he found out the truth, or...he has severe emotional problems and invented this person to the point where he believed it in some way. I don't believe this was a matter of him inventing someone for publicity to win that trophy. This guy has got problems. I know you are all going to yell and scream, but gosh, that poor guy needs someone to talk to, a professional. I sure hope he doesn't kill himself. He doesn't seem together to me.

Or he's gay and his religious upbringing has caused him untold torment over it and he was willing to do anything to cover it up. Either way, this guy needs help.

Well after reading that DH, I can't believe that this is anythng other than one of two things. Either he was duped early on and who is to say when he found out the truth, or...he has severe emotional problems and invented this person to the point where he believed it in some way. I don't believe this was a matter of him inventing someone for publicity to win that trophy. This guy has got problems. I know you are all going to yell and scream, but gosh, that poor guy needs someone to talk to, a professional. I sure hope he doesn't kill himself. He doesn't seem together to me.

I've been reading the Notre Dame football board and many of their fans are using the same argument Desh is that he's this sweet naive innocent kid who was taken advantage of. With all the info that's out there I'm not buying it for a second.

I've been reading the Notre Dame football board and many of their fans are using the same argument Desh is that he's this sweet naive innocent kid who was taken advantage of. With all the info that's out there I'm not buying it for a second.

I don't see anyway this guy doesn't have emotional problems, so I am not saying he is sweet or innocent, I am only saying it doesn't read to me as if he set out to get publicity for a trophy. And yes I understand the significance of the heisman. Not everyone is well-adjusted. We should know, look at the maladjusts we post with?

The Ravens D isn't excellent because Lewis and Reed are the only competent players on it. The entire defense was slacking that night. Te'o would have the benefit of an NFL caliber defense to work on.

Manti missed tackles that he should have made. He got trucked by a good RB, but not anywhere close to the best he will face in the NFL. I know the entire defense was slacking. But I saw nothing from Manti that wasn't outdone by a dozen linebackers at other schools.

If you can't tackle in college, how do you play linebacker in the NFL.

Back