Matt Gaetz Is Furious CNN Wouldn’t Let Trump Spokeswoman Lie on Air

Both of CNN's moderators are glaringly anti-Trump, feeding both the Russian Collusion lies, and the "Russian Disinformation " lie, just to cite a few clear examples, in addition to the multiple times Tapper has compared Trump to Hitler, in a complete display of idiocy.
Hey stupid! Trump agree to terms of the debate.

Regime Media has a long record of not platforming views that do not agree with the Regime or if they get someone doing that by mistake they shut down the interview.
Right-wing propaganda.
Confronting liars on air with the truth is what a civilized person would do. As for what CNN does I have not watched them in 20 years, though of course there are long lists of horror stories.
So, according to your above criteria, the CNN anchor Hunt, is a civilized person.

Glad to see you acknowledging that.
I think the best part of that interview is the CNN host's body language and expression. I've seen that look many times when you confront a Leftist with a contrary position. All she'd have to have done is roll her eyes a time or two to make it perfect.
There was not "contrary position" offered by the nasty little Trump skank. She avoided answering a simple question about what Trump would be doing during the upcoming debate and what Trump's team was expecting out of Biden.

Rather than respond, the Trump whore launched into a propaganda attack against the network.
She was never for a second open minded or thinking about being objective. The second Trump's manager said something the CNN lady didn't like, it was on. That's the problem here.
Nonsense. The CNN host asked the Trump trash a simple question and the ho' refused to answer it in favor of going off on a lying, bullshit, anti CNN rant.
If you don't like what the other person has to say and it's not relevant to the conversation, then say so and move on. Don't respond to the red herring.
Yes, that's what you Trumper shills and bullshit spreaders would love to see. You want your cult leader's lies and bullshit to be responded to with meek, polite acquiescence and allowed to go unchallenged.

That was the expectation from the very beginning of Trump's foray into politics... that the traditionally polite and decorum focused TV media hosts would be forced by their own standards and ethical concerns for neutrality, to just sit there and allow his filthy lies to be vomited at will with no push back whatsoever.

The surprise and disappointment you people experience every time it doesn't pan out the way you planned, is priceless to think about.

I want to see the media do more of this, when it comes to addressing Trump's and his sycophants lies?!!
I hope the moderators in Thursdays debate, will have time to fact check, especially on Trump?!!
The problem with this is that it doesn’t work, the Trumppers are not interested in facts, they care about being able to come up with a narrative that fits their agenda, true or not. Alternative facts as they call it.

If they can make up a story that supports their emotional drive, they will adopt it and use it.

Donald Trump’s press secretary Karoline Leavitt got dissed and dismissed during an interview on CNN Monday, and the former president’s allies are up in arms.

Leavitt was speaking with CNN’s Kasie Hunt when she began criticizing the network, which will host the first Biden-Trump presidential debate on Thursday, June 27.

“So I’ll just say my colleagues, Jake Tapper and Dana Bash, have acquitted themselves as professionals as they have covered campaigns and interviewed candidates from all sides of the aisle,” Hunt rebutted. “I’ll also say that if you talk to analysts of previous debates, that if you’re attacking the moderators, you’re usually losing.”

CNN wouldn't let the Trump spokesperson point out the truth that Tapper and Bash have made MULTIPLE attacks on Trump and now CNN is trying to hide that TRUTH.

That's wrong. The CNN host simply wouldn't let Trump's campaign manager foist her opinion--equally meaningless and useless to that of the host--on air. I will say, that Trump's campaign manager let herself get pulled into a meaningless side argument rather than stick to the subject at hand.
Truly embarrassing on CNN's part... But what else is new?

CNN wouldn't let the Trump spokesperson point out the truth that Tapper and Bash have made MULTIPLE attacks on Trump and now CNN is trying to hide that TRUTH.
That ignorant CNN (Communist News Network) cunt got irate because she was trying to get out of the Trump rep what Trump's strategy was so they could base their questions accordingly. Now, Biden & the Ho are trying to make it all about abortion when there are so many other far more pressing issues concerning our country and foreign affairs.

Joe-and-the-hoe-gotta-go-svg_400x400.jpg

Right-wing bullshit propaganda spin ^^^^.

Telling the TRUTH ABOUT TRUMP is not an attack, but that's one of the lynchpins of the Trumper propaganda strategy.

Anytime the truth is told about Trump by anyone, the media especially, Trump's mindless drone cult droolers mischaracterize it as an "attack".

The good news for sane, decent people and bad news for ignorant Trumpers is, that outside of Trump's core bubble of willing idiots, nobody believes you.

Thankfully, most people are just not that stupid.

Donald Trump’s press secretary Karoline Leavitt got dissed and dismissed during an interview on CNN Monday, and the former president’s allies are up in arms.

Leavitt was speaking with CNN’s Kasie Hunt when she began criticizing the network, which will host the first Biden-Trump presidential debate on Thursday, June 27.

“So I’ll just say my colleagues, Jake Tapper and Dana Bash, have acquitted themselves as professionals as they have covered campaigns and interviewed candidates from all sides of the aisle,” Hunt rebutted. “I’ll also say that if you talk to analysts of previous debates, that if you’re attacking the moderators, you’re usually losing.”

So you DO approve of censored speech, eh? Is such censorship "democracy" in action? Just asking for a friend..........

What would it hurt if CNN's dozen or so viewers saw the Trump campaign's opinion. :laugh:

Very good point...;)

Yes, it is.

So now the question is, why did Trump's paid liar choose to not answer the question about that very topic?

Why did she choose to just deflect and go on the attack against CNN's highly respected political analysts who are guilty of nothing more than telling the truth about Trump, rather than just answering that simple question?

Trumpers are so brainwashed and dishonest, they cannot/will not even see that when the TRUTH about Trump SOUNDS LIKE an attack, the problem is with Trump and his behavior, not the people truthfully reporting it.

Yes, it is.

So now the question is, why did Trump's paid liar choose to not answer the question about that very topic?

Why did she choose to just deflect and go on the attack against CNN's highly respected political analysts who are guilty of nothing more than telling the truth about Trump, rather than just answering that simple question?

Trumpers are so brainwashed and dishonest, they cannot/will not even see that when the TRUTH about Trump SOUNDS LIKE an attack, the problem is with Trump and his behavior, not the people truthfully reporting it.
So if she was lying (she wasn't) why didn't Hunt just push back with the facts?

Reactions: TOP
Glad you acknowledge that the media like CNN is confronting Trumper lies with the truth.

Maybe you're learning. :thup:
this wasn't about lies. this was about cnn defending their honor.

at no point can they claim what was said was wrong, it was simply damaging to their brand, so they won't have it - and it is their prerogative

it's completely true that Jake Tapper is a partisan dbag that had the audacity to compare Hitler and Trump. It is totally fair that Trumps team wants the viewing audience to understand that bias

Yes, it is.

When I got to the "highly respected political analysts" bullshit, I couldn't stop laughing and couldn't finish the rest of your rant. Not that it matters...

So if she was lying (she wasn't) why didn't Hunt just push back with the facts?

That's exactly what Hunt did. Then she gave the Trump whore another opportunity to answer the question, which was squandered on lying about CNN's personnel.

this wasn't about lies. this was about cnn defending their honor.

at no point can they claim what was said was wrong, it was simply damaging to their brand, so they won't have it - and it is their prerogative

it's completely true that Jake Tapper is a partisan dbag that had the audacity to compare Hitler and Trump. It is totally fair that Trumps team wants the viewing audience to understand that bias

Thank you for proving what I said earlier about how truthful analysis of Trump is always mischaracterized by his braindead propaganda spouting cultists as partisan attacks.

When I got to the "highly respected political analysts" bullshit, I couldn't stop laughing and couldn't finish the rest of your rant. Not that it matters...

That's OK. I always laugh at your ignorant hillbilly drool. Not that it matters.

Back