Matt Gaetz Is Furious CNN Wouldn’t Let Trump Spokeswoman Lie on Air

Man, do you blow a lot smoke out of your ass to try and deny reality and justify your intellectually stubborn myopia.

I'll dumb it down for you: The Covid Virus panic PUT A SERIOUS STAGNATION AND/OR PERIODIC HALT TO EVERY THING YOU LISTED. People can't show up for work in usual numbers, hospitals over flowing with patients, etc. A matter of fact, a matter of history. Try doing some homework as to just how much and what products America imports on a daily basis ... or were you asleep during all those "shortages" in various super markets, pharmacies, etc.? If you're delusional enough to think that within a 2 year period of the aforementioned DIDN'T effect current prices, then I can sell you that Brooklyn Bridge. Hell, Wall St. speculation fucks up the economy regardless of the actual physical reality of the products they trade on. A matter of fact, a matter of history.

You can't BS past me on this, toodles....the chronology of the posts won't let you. But you stupidly will just keep regurgitating the SOS as if nothing else matters but your myopic world view. So much more to pity you.

RB60 = Really Boorish 60 year old.
Are you trying to tell me higher fuel costs don't drive up prices? You ain't too smart, are ya? Ya Belching Baboon

Oh stop parroting that tired BS. Your ass hasn't wavered in the time you spend here. That means you have cash to spend on a server and are comfortable enough to shoot the breeze. If things were a "disaster", neither you or I would be here, and the site wouldn't exist.

So be SPECIFIC. What precisely has the last 4 years did that was detrimental to you? Remember, YOU are not unique in your situation. I'll wait.
Too funny as Arby the rube never raised a family or served in the military , is a self entitled whiny mommas boy

Yea a real man 🤪 :eek:

Are you going to dodge down every alley to try and justify your original error? Sorry bunky, but the chronology of the posts won't let you, as the objective reader can plainly see.

Oh, and with regards to your latest attempt: https://www.bls.gov/opub/mlr/2020/article/from-the-barrel-to-the-pump.htm

RB60 = Really Boorish 60 times over!:LOL:
What error? Your repeating of the same old bullshit has become annoying..

Attempt? So you don't think fuel surcharges aren't added into the cost of
goods delivered to the stores you buy from? Are you really that stupid?
Yeah, you are that stupid.

Too funny as Arby the rube never raised a family or served in the military , is a self entitled whiny mommas boy

Yea a real man 🤪 :eek:
Lots of ignorant people served in the military. You are a prime example. Never raised a family? Hmmm... The coward's ass you kiss every day hasn't either. What a racist and bigoted hypocrite you are. You should continue to kiss the asses of the pussy posse as you search for acceptance.

I do find it rather amusing you just can't stay away. I must live in your head 24 hr. a day because I am so much more insightful than you.

What error? Your repeating of the same old bullshit has become annoying..

Attempt? So you don't think fuel surcharges aren't added into the cost of
goods delivered to the stores you buy from? Are you really that stupid?
Yeah, you are that stupid.
My previous link dismantles your myopic, repeated blather, RB. You didn't read it, and it you did you think ignoring it will somehow make your blather more palatable.

Hint: it won't.

Dear readers, just follow the chronology of the posts to see RB's insipid stubbornness. The man is sad. Posts #65, 66, 70, 77, 79, 80, 82.

My previous link dismantles your myopic, repeated blather, RB. You didn't read it, and it you did you think ignoring it will somehow make your blather more palatable.

Hint: it won't.

Dear readers, just follow the chronology of the posts to see RB's insipid stubbornness. The man is sad. Posts #65, 66, 70, 77, 79, 80, 82.
Are you saying higher fuel costs and fuel surcharges don't add to the price of goods?
Only a libtard can be as stupid...

Are you saying higher fuel costs and fuel surcharges don't add to the price of goods?
Only a libtard can be as stupid...
You're regurgitating the SOS that has already been addressed. You're pathetic .... denying facts to avoid admitting you were wrong like a petty child. Sad.

Back