Matt Gaetz Is Furious CNN Wouldn’t Let Trump Spokeswoman Lie on Air

this wasn't about lies. this was about cnn defending their dishonor.

at no point can they claim what was said was wrong, it was simply damaging to their brand, so they won't have it - and it is their prerogative

it's completely true that Jake Tapper is a partisan dbag that had the audacity to compare Hitler and Trump. It is totally fair that Trumps team wants the viewing audience to understand that bias
FIFY

Total irony when a Trumper zombie has the gall to comment on the subject of honor.

Trumpers have no idea what the word even means.
Trump has none.
Biden lied about how his wife dies and blamed an innocent man

they are both shit stains - Biden is the bigger shit stain

Donald Trump’s press secretary Karoline Leavitt got dissed and dismissed during an interview on CNN Monday, and the former president’s allies are up in arms.

Leavitt was speaking with CNN’s Kasie Hunt when she began criticizing the network, which will host the first Biden-Trump presidential debate on Thursday, June 27.

“So I’ll just say my colleagues, Jake Tapper and Dana Bash, have acquitted themselves as professionals as they have covered campaigns and interviewed candidates from all sides of the aisle,” Hunt rebutted. “I’ll also say that if you talk to analysts of previous debates, that if you’re attacking the moderators, you’re usually losing.”

Matt has other more serious problems he should be concerned with, besides, his fake outrage is old and lame by now

Noticeable problem with these MAGA spokesman and politicians, anytime they are on a talk show and get questions they either can answer or do want they just keep continuous keep talking over the moderators, it’s so telling anytime they do it that they are deflecting

That's wrong. The CNN host simply wouldn't let Trump's campaign manager foist her opinion--equally meaningless and useless to that of the host--on air. I will say, that Trump's campaign manager let herself get pulled into a meaningless side argument rather than stick to the subject at hand.
As they should not.

Jake Tapper is not there to defend himself so to allow someone to just start maligning him, either forces the CNN Host to defend him, if the person is lying, or to allow the lies to go uncontested.

the better option is to say, 'since you are accusing that person of things and they are not here to defend, agree or dispute, we will not go down that road'.

So if she was lying (she wasn't) why didn't Hunt just push back with the facts?
She did.

And moreso, she ended that line of talk as she should.

A host of a show is not there to enter in to debate with any guest over their views of other hosts. That is just a stupid argument to have when the person is not there to defend themselves.

It would be a pointless diversion to have the CNN host and the guest instead of talking about the topic the guest was brought in for, to instead spend that time debating the guests view of Jake Tapper. That goes no where.

That's exactly what Hunt did. Then she gave the Trump whore another opportunity to answer the question, which was squandered on lying about CNN's personnel.

Thank you for proving what I said earlier about how truthful analysis of Trump is always mischaracterized by his braindead propaganda spouting cultists as partisan attacks.

That's OK. I always laugh at your ignorant hillbilly drool. Not that it matters.
But ya gotsta comment, duncha?

As they should not.

Jake Tapper is not there to defend himself so to allow someone to just start maligning him, either forces the CNN Host to defend him, if the person is lying, or to allow the lies to go uncontested.

the better option is to say, 'since you are accusing that person of things and they are not here to defend, agree or dispute, we will not go down that road'.
No different than if she said the same thing on some other news network. Tapper can defend himself when he hears about it.

No different than if she said the same thing on some other news network. Tapper can defend himself when he hears about it.
Right. She is not on but Tapper is going to rerun her segment later to argue over her points?

It is just stupid to think the CNN host would allow someone to come on and accuse a colleague of stuff. What if the CNN host at the time disagreed with everything she was saying? Should she reply? And then if the person does not agree with the host? Do they turn that segment into a debate about Jake Tapper if neither will give on their view?

Whatcha gonna do when we bitchslap you back twice as hard? Cry like a hungry child?

Laugh in your stupid, slack jawed redneck idiot faces like I always do.

Probably like everyone you've ever known, especially women have laughed in your faces your entire lives.

Which probably explains a lot about the reasons why you idiots are the way you are.

Laugh in your stupid, slack jawed redneck idiot faces like I always do.

Probably like everyone you've ever known, especially women have laughed in your faces your entire lives.

Which probably explains a lot about the reasons why you idiots are the way you are.
Ignorance is bliss, as they say.. You probably laugh like that cackling Ho, Harris.

Don't bring your own disappointments up and accuse me of them .

I am the way I am because being like you would end in a suicide.

I think the best part of that interview is the CNN host's body language and expression. I've seen that look many times when you confront a Leftist with a contrary position. All she'd have to have done is roll her eyes a time or two to make it perfect.

She was never for a second open minded or thinking about being objective. The second Trump's manager said something the CNN lady didn't like, it was on. That's the problem here.

If you don't like what the other person has to say and it's not relevant to the conversation, then say so and move on. Don't respond to the red herring.
:rolleyes: Anyone with a G.E.D. who watched that segment can plainly see that Leavitt wasn't going to answer the question....and instead opted to detour to attacking the character of the up-coming moderator in a much parroted mantra by Trump chumps. She was warned to stay on the subject asked, but insisted on continuing in her propaganda. The MAGA mooks are just pissed because someone actually said, NO and could enforce that "no".

CNN wouldn't let the Trump spokesperson point out the truth that Tapper and Bash have made MULTIPLE attacks on Trump and now CNN is trying to hide that TRUTH.
:rolleyes: Anyone with a G.E.D. who watched that segment can plainly see that Leavitt wasn't going to answer the question....and instead opted to detour to attacking the character of the up-coming moderator in a much parroted mantra by Trump chumps. She was warned to stay on the subject asked, but insisted on continuing in her propaganda. The MAGA mooks are just pissed because someone actually said, NO and could enforce that "no".

That ignorant CNN (Communist News Network) cunt got irate because she was trying to get out of the Trump rep what Trump's strategy was so they could base their questions accordingly. Now, Biden & the Ho are trying to make it all about abortion when there are so many other far more pressing issues concerning our country and foreign affairs.

Joe-and-the-hoe-gotta-go-svg_400x400.jpg

Wait until Thursday when Biden (& the Ho) gets a severe beatdown, despite him having the questions to study for beforehand.

Right. She is not on but Tapper is going to rerun her segment later to argue over her points?

It is just stupid to think the CNN host would allow someone to come on and accuse a colleague of stuff. What if the CNN host at the time disagreed with everything she was saying? Should she reply? And then if the person does not agree with the host? Do they turn that segment into a debate about Jake Tapper if neither will give on their view?
And the CNN host was stupid enough to:

A. Look in a way, by body language, that made her like a partisan hack

B. Respond to it.

If the host doesn't like what the guest says, you let them have their say and people can decide. To immediately become combative is a mistake. It conveys that the only reason you invited them was to set them up for a political brow beating. It said to me that CNN doesn't give a shit what Trump's staffer had to say, the only reason she was invited was to insult and verbally assault her.

Back