Men Who Will Be Needing Their Hands

I wouldn't know! I specifically said, it's never happened to me, I have just heard about it happening. Don't try and twist this to make me look bad Cawacko. ;)
You missed it - I thought you would have said -"Yes, it's called the democraticunderground.com"

It is soooo unfair being older and not as quick to "get" certain things....(downright slow, is the better term) :( lol

Darla, it took me about 15 minutes before I got what you meant in your title! hehehe!

LMAO @ Care. that's funny! :cof1:

to me, it is pretty hard NOT to have some sort of relationship with someone at work, if you work there long enough...keeping it with someone on the same level is the general rule of thumb to make it work...except those that I mentioned like Dillard's did not care what level the two of you are on imo...

Well, I'm definitely in the minority here. I wouldn't do it.

One of my coworkers is on E-harmony. I love to hear her stories. I think the number of losers on EH and match outweigh the good catches. I was on Match for a while but then I wisened up and met my boyfriend at a bar :)

but then I wisened up and met my boyfriend at a bar

I pretend I'm a handsome, charming university professor and crash college Sorority parties.

(just kidding)

The guy has a point about equality, but it's far overshadowed by the fact that he is an enormous douchebag with too much time on his hands.

There are way way way way way more important issues today than women paying slightly less for drinks.

Well, I'm definitely in the minority here. I wouldn't do it.
I wish I could say that Tiana, and in this day and age I would certainly agree with you, but this was not the case when I was younger. Most women met their husband to be, where they worked. Whether it was the ups guy that delivered the packages you received or someone else that worked there... Most women did not go to college....that's right, MOST did not, so they met their husbands through the work place, or from high school perhaps, but not usually from Church meetings or from clubbing.

As far as the steamy scenario that Darla paints, I don't know about that... ;)

I wish I could say that Tiana, and in this day and age I would certainly agree with you, but this was not the case when I was younger. Most women met their husband to be, where they worked. Whether it was the ups guy that delivered the packages you received or someone else that worked there... Most women did not go to college....that's right, MOST did not, so they met their husbands through the work place, or from high school perhaps, but not usually from Church meetings or from clubbing.

As far as the steamy scenario that Darla paints, I don't know about that... ;)

Yeah right! You're the "friend" I was talking about...and Cawacko thinks it was me! lol

Yeah right! You're the "friend" I was talking about...and Cawacko thinks it was me! lol

hahahahahaha! NO ONE would ever believe that!!!!

lol, YOU are a real trip!

ps. Did I really tell you about that time in the stairwell with him? hahahahaha! J/K

I knew Care had a wild side. And here she is playing the sweet innocent role........"I didn't get the title of the thread........." Suuuuuuure. We've got your number missy! ;)

I knew Care had a wild side. And here she is playing the sweet innocent role........"I didn't get the title of the thread........." Suuuuuuure. We've got your number missy! ;)

It's always those innocent ones too. Plus, I saw her picture recently, and she's quite the looker.

Yeah, there's a stairwell story alright.

Random but did you read about the guy in FL who got busted for masturbating in his prison cell yesterday while a female deputy was supposedly watching or was right there?

Anyway the defense lawyer (I think) was asking the potential jurors if they masturbated or not (I guess nothings to personal to ask). The article said all ten of the men raised their hand that they had and eight of the ten women raised their hand that they had. The other two women are either lying or really missing out!

Couldn't keep my hands off him, nor he, with me! Glad I met my soulmate, and lifelong lover....if it was "wrong" then I am glad I was "wrong"! He and I, are the best thing that ever happened to one another.... and I can say this, now, even 17 going on 18 years married! :D

I like when women talk. We need more of it on this board!

Who the hell can get a word in edgewise?

It's only because this is the rare occasion when several of us are on at the same time. Usually it's all men ranting and raving about who's watching who, who's on some list, who's a moron, and who's gay.

Couldn't keep my hands off him, nor he, with me! Glad I met my soulmate, and lifelong lover....if it was "wrong" then I am glad I was "wrong"! He and I, are the best thing that ever happened to one another.... and I can say this, now, even 17 going on 18 years married! :D

Aww, that's so sweet Care.

The article said all ten of the men raised their hand that they had and eight of the ten women raised their hand that they had. The other two women are either lying or really missing out!

NO! But that's a great story. And yeah, they were lying.

I hope I'm going to be as happy as you in the next 18 years! :)

Back