Men Who Will Be Needing Their Hands

You lived in the Valley? Van Nuys right? I live in Woodland Hills.

Anyhow, I had a similar experience. I hurt my neck eating pussy when I was in college. She had a fairly generous ass, so I was working at 19" above the mattress. I've never recovered.

Yup..that's right whimpy

You lived in the Valley? Van Nuys right? I live in Woodland Hills.

Anyhow, I had a similar experience. I hurt my neck eating pussy when I was in college. She had a fairly generous ass, so I was working at 19" above the mattress. I've never recovered.

However at the time I was living in Burbank....however we did cruise VanNuys blvd quite often...lol...sorry about the neck problemo...mine was just torn legiments in both ankles..but the Army accepted me anyways...I did heal quite well!

However at the time I was living in Burbank....however we did cruise VanNuys blvd quite often...lol...sorry about the neck problemo...mine was just torn legiments in both ankles..but the Army accepted me anyways...I did heal quite well!

Was this the 60's, 70's? Van Nuys Blvd used to be the absolute bomb back then. It's what gave the Valley its culture. What part of Burbank?

LOL...is this a test???

Was this the 60's, 70's? Van Nuys Blvd used to be the absolute bomb back then. It's what gave the Valley its culture. What part of Burbank?

I lived on Keystone street...went and graduated from Burroughs HS...Burbank HS was our rival...graduated in 1962..can you name the HS quarterback that graduated from my school a year before me...went to UCLA then went pro?

Hint...last name started with a 'B'

Second and last hint...this is starting to look like a radio show contest...however...it may be Hal or Pete...or maybe both did graduate from my school!...Have fun!

Last edited:
Dave Davis?1!\

I don't follow sports. But Jeff Suppan went to my class min 1993. I still have him butchering "Sweet Home Alabama" with me and my band 14 years ago.

Lol....

Dave Davis?1!\

I don't follow sports. But Jeff Suppan went to my class min 1993. I still have him butchering "Sweet Home Alabama" with me and my band 14 years ago.

and the truth shall now be known...whimpy is a CW band dude..kudos..Beefy..and where pray tell did you get 'dave' from Pete and or or Hal..never mind ya are a funny dude anyhoo...I still miss Garth Brooks...wish he would makle another appearance...Loved friends in low places..story of my sorry life...or not..depends on who the listener is...!:)

Back