Men Who Will Be Needing Their Hands

He looks like a good guy! (whatever that means, lol)

And you're a very nice looking lady, Care!

Well, of COURSE I think I am chubby....I have always felt or thought of myself as fat, my husband tells me this isn't so, but I know I am, compared to my real youth...(younger than those photos)

I have girlfriends who I think are down right skinny and they too think they are fat?

Is it some mental disease that one is not always happy with what they were natuarally dealt? And I don't mean boobs, but like a plump to say it nicely, butt, and thighs??? lol

Then I have my sister who is truely fat, and seems to not give a hoot and it never stopped her from being outgoing and fun to be with....while 3 lbs over my norm could keep me in for a week till I lost it???

I thought she was comfortable with being heavy because she had been heavy ever since I could remember...

(it turns out, it bothered her more than she let on and she had stomach surgery and lost a hundred pounds and is a skinny minny now!!!) God Bless her for taking control!!! She just looks fabulous now, had some surgery to remove the skin that was left over and though older than me, she now looks much younger, imo!

Anyway, I have nice eyes....it is the only thing I will accept as being true! And now that I am older and the tiny crows feet are showing, I don't have much longer to count on those as my saving grace to beauty! hahahaha!

Well, of COURSE I think I am chubby....I have always felt or thought of myself as fat, my husband tells me this isn't so, but I know I am, compared to my real youth...(younger than those photos)

I have girlfriends who I think are down right skinny and they too think they are fat?

Women are like that. If it makes you feel any better, I feel the same way most days.

I'm guilty of contributing to the problem that caused this dork (same guys as the cell phone comercial that gave his # to 3 hot ladies and thinks there's a chance) to file this suite.
I bartended for 10yrs in the drinkingest city in the country. And not only did ladies get drinks cheaper, they got them quicker and often free of charge. Shit If a guy was dumb enough not to pay a $1 extra he earned the privalage of waiting unil every thirsty regular guy got a drink.

I'm guilty of contributing to the problem that caused this dork (same guys as the cell phone comercial that gave his # to 3 hot ladies and thinks there's a chance) to file this suite.
I bartended for 10yrs in the drinkingest city in the country. And not only did ladies get drinks cheaper, they got them quicker and often free of charge. Shit If a guy was dumb enough not to pay a $1 extra he earned the privalage of waiting unil every thirsty regular guy got a drink.

You = married to a very beautiful woman
Him = Future Asshat

Blimpy is on a roll..his love of the pink meat..is showing again..albeit he claims to be a veggie too...or not!

Claimed to be a veggie? A vegetarian, is that what you mean? I've never claimed that, another airball from the Babbler.

Do you just make stuff up or are you genuinely retarded?

Only when joking around...

Claimed to be a veggie? A vegetarian, is that what you mean? I've never claimed that, another airball from the Babbler.

When I am serious I call the facts as they are...'Blimpy' pay attention and you too will learn!

I forgot to mention...

Cheese burger -Cheese burger..gimmee mo cheese burgers...is this not the time you hook up with cippie in 'Bakersfield' at Mickey 'D's...see I pay attention real good!

What is the "pink meat"? Am I the pink meat? You know, Damo might want a drink with this guy, but I just want one opportunity to kick him in the balls.

Cheese burger -Cheese burger..gimmee mo cheese burgers...is this not the time you hook up with cippie in 'Bakersfield' at Mickey 'D's...see I pay atention real good!

I was making a dig at Cypress when I said he lived in Bakersfield. No "hook up", no "mickey 'D's. Keep paying attention to fantasyland, and you'll keep living there.

Lol....

I was making a dig at Cypress when I said he lived in Bakersfield. No "hook up", no "mickey 'D's. Keep paying attention to fantasyland, and you'll keep living there.

see this is where fantasy meets reality...I was hurt playing football for the old San Fernando Valley state college(originally known as San Fernando Valley College)....now known as UCNR...it was our first game of the season(Against Bakersfield)...I was late to suit up(rough party night)...did not get my ankles wrapped...walla a big sorry(not really a real athelete) African Full back I took out.... took me out too...thus I entered a new phase in my life...went into the Army while recuperating...this was a blessing in disguise(gotta love that big oaf)..I learned alot..can you say the same?

see this is where fantasy meets reality...I was hurt playing football for the old San Fernando Valley state college(originally known as San Fernando Valley College)....now known as UCNR...it was our first game of the season(Against Bakersfield)...I was late to suit up(rough party night)...did not get my ankles wrapped...walla a big sorry(not really a real athelete) African Full back I took out.... took me out too...thus I entered a new phase in my life...went into the Army while recuperating...this was a blessing in disguise(gotta love that big oaf)..I learned alot..can you say the same?

It's too bad he didn't kick you in the balls after you went down.

Well, he tried, I want to buy him a drink whoever he is.

Back