Michael Moore On LAX Shooting: 'Guns Don't Kill People, Americans Kill People'

Another retard thread that proclaims the retards creed; if we prevent law abiding citizens from obtaining guns, criminals will no longer use guns in the commission of their crimes.

There is no intelligence in such claims. It truly is a retarded proposition that only non-thinking dimwits can proclaim.

Another retard thread that proclaims the retards creed; if we prevent law abiding citizens from obtaining guns, criminals will no longer use guns in the commission of their crimes.

There is no intelligence in such claims. It truly is a retarded proposition that only non-thinking dimwits can proclaim.

Law abiding? By whose accounting? Yours? I suppose the perps of Columbine, Aurora, Sandy Hook, and Boston were law abiding? What a creep.

Michael Moore is a lying piece of shit. If he was commenting on how much he loves McDonalds, then he might have credibility. But on guns he has none.

That's a lie. More white people are on welfare than any other group.
The Dude is a Liberal and even he acknowledges the Obama Christmas Came Early Givaway Administration. If you and I saw each other, you would rethink your bitch slap statement, try 6' 3" 240 lbs on for size, no pun intended little man, and I know that you are a small dude, pardon me Dude.

molon-labe-pledge-hdr.jpg

Because you fucking idiots who own guns often think with your dicks instead of your heads an 11 year old boy who was walking a stray dog we had found and was doing nothing but being a great kid had to learn what it felt like to walk down the street and fear someone was about to shoot him in the back for NO FUCKING REASON.

Your horrible fucking people who think your lack of self esteem makes it OK for you to threaten people.

having a gun makes people less human

I have seen it in nearly every person I knew who bragged about being a fucking gun owner.

Your full of fear and think people need to FEAR you or you wont be safe.

heh heh heh heh

Most gun owners dont brag about it. Owning guns is like owning cars or cell phones or.....name something else ubiquitous. THey are just part of a household and people grow up with them.

Are there some assholes? Sure, just like the ones that brag about their cars or latest cell phone. They are the great minority.

I discuss guns online, almost never in real life except with my fellow shooters.

Law abiding? By whose accounting? Yours? I suppose the perps of Columbine, Aurora, Sandy Hook, and Boston were law abiding? What a creep.

No they were criminals (did you just call me stupid in a previous post?). Had they been confronted with a *law-abiding* citizen with a gun, there may have been lower body counts.

They were all mentally ill and/or on anti-depressants. The guns were only their choice of destruction. Those nutters would have found other ways.

Are you purposefully stupid, or does it come naturally to you? The perps in Columbine, Aurora, Sandy Hook and Boston were criminals; all of whom obtained their weapons ILLEGALLY regardless of our laws you dimwit. The Boston event was a BOMBING moron.

Good lord; for someone who arrogantly presumes to be a person of intelligence, you say some really moronic things. You give stupid a bad name.

Yes Poet; you really are THAT stupid and repugnantly arrogant.

The Dude is a Liberal and even he acknowledges the Obama Christmas Came Early Givaway Administration. If you and I saw each other, you would rethink your bitch slap statement, try 6' 3" 240 lbs on for size, no pun intended little man, and I know that you are a small dude, pardon me Dude.

He is not only small in stature; but terribly small in mind as well; typical for tough talking leftist morons who bombard internet forums with their repugnant stupidity and ignorance.

Are you purposefully stupid, or does it come naturally to you? The perps in Columbine, Aurora, Sandy Hook and Boston were criminals; all of whom obtained their weapons ILLEGALLY regardless of our laws you dimwit. The Boston event was a BOMBING moron.

Good lord; for someone who arrogantly presumes to be a person of intelligence, you say some really moronic things. You give stupid a bad name.

Yes Poet; you really are THAT stupid and repugnantly arrogant.

Stupid bitch, that means nothing to me. Most of you "righties" are criminals in my eyes. And the Boston terrorists had guns, you imbecile. And there is nothing moronic in my commentary. You're a hateful, racist, idiotic bitch, without a compassionate or tolerant bone in your rancid body. And just because you think or say something doesn't make it credible or true. Have a seat. Have several.

Smarter than you apparently, as the sarcasm was clearly indicated.

Originally Posted by Lorca View Post

So the cure is get rid of all Americans?

Good solution. /sarcasm

that was not sarcasm. That was you, being obtuse. All Americans are not pro 2nd amendment.

Bitch, the bigger they are, the harder they fall. A bitch kick to your groin, would topple you, and then a stomp to your face, would render you unconscious. Dude? Sorry but I don't comprehend "white speak".

He is not only small in stature; but terribly small in mind as well; typical for tough talking leftist morons who bombard internet forums with their repugnant stupidity and ignorance.

Miss TD....girl, you are confused and in a quandary. Sit your over-sized ass down, pull out your notebook, and proceed to take notes, as you are in need of education.

Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post

Shut up, more truth. Keep guns where they belong: in the hands of street gangs.

-- poet

Look you stupid bitch. This is the reason I have you on ignore. You can't speak, intelligently, for yourself. How dare you post words as if they were mine. You don't know me. Stop pretending that you do. POS.

About Truth Detector
LocationVentura CA
Interests Flying and music
Occupation
Self employed Consultant

In other words, a "telemarketer". Musicians are supposed to be progressive in their thinking. You are a contradiction. Music? No doubt, "bluegrass", and hillbilly honky tonk.

Originally Posted by Lorca View Post

So the cure is get rid of all Americans?

Good solution. /sarcasm

that was not sarcasm. That was you, being obtuse. All Americans are not pro 2nd amendment.

You drop intelligence levels again. Try looking at the thread title....AGAIN.

Back