Michael Moore On LAX Shooting: 'Guns Don't Kill People, Americans Kill People'

You, on the other hand , obviously come from a evil, corrupt family whom the universe saw fit to punish, hence the suffering of all parties involved. I hope you join your father, soon, because you are piss poor excuse for a human .

being and full of hate.

Irony; see above.

You don't even know me or care to, yet have determined my intellect, my character, and my worth. Who does that, initially, but a racist and bigot, with an ax to grind? Go away. I don't believe your life has been as idyllic as you portray.

I have separated the two quotes above to illustrate what an incredibly stupid hypocrite and moron you are.

No one takes your bullshit seriously you cretin; you are a repugnant ignoramus of epic proportions who cannot comprehend the irony and hypocrisy in almost every post.

I know enough about you to accurately portray you as a race hustling repugnant buffoon.

Yes Poet, you really are THAT incredibly stupid and repugnant.

Irony; see above.

I have separated the two quotes above to illustrate what an incredibly stupid hypocrite and moron you are.

No one takes your bullshit seriously you cretin; you are a repugnant ignoramus of epic proportions who cannot comprehend the irony and hypocrisy in almost every post.

I know enough about you to accurately portray you as a race hustling repugnant buffoon.

Yes Poet, you really are THAT incredibly stupid and repugnant.

LOL. Eat shit and die. slowly.

This message is hidden because Truth Detector is on your ignore list.

I don't have to put up with your dribble any longer. Go fuck yourself.

Are you really as stupid as you appear?

Moore says, "guns don't kill people, Americans kill people".....like you agree with him.......and then, YOU spout shit about banning guns anyway....

Are you really that stupid ?

Moore says, "guns don't kill people, Americans kill people".....like you agree with him.......and then, YOU spout shit about banning guns anyway....

I'm not stupid. Apparently, in light of all of the mass killings, and the irresponsibility associated with gun ownership, gun owners are more likely to kill other human beings with guns, than any game. Yes, fucking ban all guns....lock up all people who insist on having guns, outlaw the NRA....and proceed forward. I meant the fuck what I said. You don't impress me much.

I'm not stupid. Apparently, in light of all of the mass killings, and the irresponsibility associated with gun ownership, gun owners are more likely to kill other human beings with guns, than any game. Yes, fucking ban all guns....lock up all people who insist on having guns, outlaw the NRA....and proceed forward. I meant the fuck what I said. You don't impress me much.

Um, I would bet you are WAY off in that statement. Deer alone are shot in the millions each year by hunters... I would guess and say at least 4-5mm per year. (more in years where the population increases and needs to be thinned more).

such a good little slave of the state. nice showing.

Well, you know how much I believe in and trust karma. You get what you put out. My mother's passing was rather swift....which i attribute to her saintliness. I was the one who was not equipped for the event...probably reflective of how close we were and how much I relied on her.
You, on the other hand , obviously come from a evil, corrupt family whom the universe saw fit to punish, hence the suffering of all parties involved. I hope you join your father, soon, because you are piss poor excuse for a human
being and full of hate. You don't even know me or care to, yet have determined my intellect, my character, and my worth. Who does that, initially, but a racist and bigot, with an ax to grind? Go away. I don't believe your life has been as idyllic as you portray.

One would think that a loving and caring father would have been able to help you cope with the loss; but then, that's probably a story you don't want to make public.

Yes indeed; he really is THAT stupid. But what did you expect from an ex-con? Honesty? Reality? The truth?

Superfreak

The Almighty

This message is hidden because Superfreak is on your ignore list.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, 02:07 PM

SmarterthanYou

Threeper/Oath Keeper

This message is hidden because SmarterthanYou is on your ignore list.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, 03:06 PM

USFREEDOM911

Dark Triad Member

This message is hidden because USFREEDOM911 is on your ignore list.

Today, 03:52 PM

Truth Detector

Today, 03:53 PM

Truth Detector

I'm not stupid.

Yes you really are based on this statement:
Apparently, in light of all of the mass killings, and the irresponsibility associated with gun ownership, gun owners are more likely to kill other human beings with guns, than any game.

Yes, fucking ban all guns....lock up all people who insist on having guns, outlaw the NRA....and proceed forward. I meant the fuck what I said. You don't impress me much.

So says the repugnant and ignorant fascist. I am amused when morons like you want the Government to take over just about everything; EXCEPT when it is run by the OTHER party.

Yes, you really are THAT repugnant and THAT incredibly stupid.

Superfreak

The Almighty

This message is hidden because Superfreak is on your ignore list.

Today, 02:07 PM
SmarterthanYou

Threeper/Oath Keeper
This message is hidden because SmarterthanYou is on your ignore list.

Today, 03:06 PM

USFREEDOM911

Dark Triad Member
This message is hidden because USFREEDOM911 is on your ignore list.

Today, 03:52 PM

Truth Detector

Today, 03:53 PM
Truth Detector

LMAO; what a funny repugnant ignoramus; you can't ignore us. You like fighting too much because yes Poet; you really are THAT repugnant and incredibly stupid.

I only wish that you were not such a prolific lying asshat and really did ignore me. But alas, you're a liar of epic proportions.

I must be special; I got ignored twice! LMFAO

Back