Michael Moore On LAX Shooting: 'Guns Don't Kill People, Americans Kill People'

This is another example of a dimwit who cannot comprehend simple statistics; as a percentage of the population, there are many more blacks on welfare.

Now, why do you think that is dimwit?

Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %

http://statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

Here are some more sad statistics regarding the Obama economy:

Total number of Americans on welfare 12,800,000
Total number of Americans on food stamps 46,700,000
Total number of Americans on unemployment insurance 5,600,000
Total amount of money you can make monthly and still receive Welfare $1000
Total Number of U.S. States where Welfare pays more than an $8 per hour job 39
Number of U.S. States where Welfare pays more than a $12 per hour job 6
Number of U.S. States where Welfare pays more than the average salary of a U.S. Teacher 8

Statistics compiled by racist whites to demonize blacks. I don't believe that shit. Why do you? Oh, I know why....because you're a racist piece of shit.

right. Convicted of possessing a controlled substance , for my personal use, because I couldn't cope with the death of my mother, 24 years ago. A hardened criminal....short of cold blooded murder. You're ridiculous. What about your meth habit? Didn't you get caught running a meth lab? Aren't your teeth rotted?

Got caught with heroin, huh.
Let's not forget your drinking problem, which is why you try to refrain from drinking.
OH, HOW THE MIGHTY POET HAS FALLEN

Prove it. Why would anyone take the word of a pathological liar and miscreant?

Fascinating; you want me to prove that you're stupid? Clue; I do not have to prove it when nearly all of your posts are repesentative of those of an ignorant asshole.

Your black, your gay and yes, you really are THAT stupid.

WARNING--WARNING

WHINEY BITCH ALERT

HYPOCRITE ALERT​

Fascinating; you want me to prove that you're stupid? Clue; I do not have to prove it when nearly all of your posts are repesentative of those of an ignorant asshole.

WARNING--WARNING

WHINEY BITCH ALERT

HYPOCRITE ALERT​

ftfy

Statistics compiled by racist whites to demonize blacks. I don't believe that shit. Why do you? Oh, I know why....because you're a racist piece of shit.

Ah yes; the tired old race hustling meme you like to fall back on when confronted with the facts. Did you see the source?

Once again you remind me of the following:

WARNING--WARNING

NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT

THEY WILL ONLY DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL

THEN BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE​

Ah yes; the tired old race hustling meme you like to fall back on when confronted with the facts. Did you see the source?

Once again you remind me of the following:

WARNING--WARNING

NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT

THEY WILL ONLY DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL

THEN BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE​
It's the very thing I tell myself, whenever I'm compelled to respond to your posts.

WARNING--WARNING

WHINEY BITCH ALERT

HYPOCRITE ALERT​

why is it no liberal agrees with you.....only types like you.

right. Convicted of possessing a controlled substance , for my personal use, because I couldn't cope with the death of my mother, 24 years ago. A hardened criminal....short of cold blooded murder. You're ridiculous. What about your meth habit? Didn't you get caught running a meth lab? Aren't your teeth rotted?

That's fascinating story race hustler; and I am amused you use it as a crutch to explain away your despicable behavior.

Yet when my father was laying on his deathbed, and I discovered at the same time that my mother suffered from dementia, I didn't resort to drugs. I did cry a lot and I can assure you watching my dad deteriorate over the two weeks it took him to die were nearly as gut wrenching as packing up my parents pictures of our lives from their home of 27 years.

But you see, unlike weak simple minded fools like yourself, I didn't need to resort to alcoholism, drugs or committing Federal offences. I don’t resort to excuse making to rationalize bad behavior. I realized that too many people were counting on me to move on with life and get the best care for my mother.

So once again, your pathological ad hominem attacks and false dispersions suggest a small minded simpleton who can't begin to comprehend truth, integrity, honesty or reality.

Yes, Poet, you really are THAT repugnant and THAT stupid.

why is it no liberal agrees with you.....only types like you.

Liberals can't agree with me; they are pathological liars, dimwits of extraordinary proportions and painfully stupid when it comes to the real world.

Liberals "type" like me? You really are a dimwit aren't you?

So, there's no actual discussion in this thread then.

It's as much your fault as anyone's Poet...you're just back since I joined in Sept but you are already at the top of the obnoxious list (dont worry, there's several other contenders in the thread, lol).....what is the point of starting a thread if you are only going to bitch at people you dont agree with? Is that some surprise????

Nevamind, pretty sure I know the answer.

That's fascinating story race hustler; and I am amused you use it as a crutch to explain away your despicable behavior.

Yet when my father was laying on his deathbed, and I discovered at the same time that my mother suffered from dementia, I didn't resort to drugs. I did cry a lot and I can assure you watching my dad deteriorate over the two weeks it took him to die were nearly as gut wrenching as packing up my parents pictures of our lives from their home of 27 years.

But you see, unlike weak simple minded fools like yourself, I didn't need to resort to alcoholism, drugs or committing Federal offences. I don’t resort to excuse making to rationalize bad behavior. I realized that too many people were counting on me to move on with life and get the best care for my mother.

So once again, your pathological ad hominem attacks and false dispersions suggest a small minded simpleton who can't begin to comprehend truth, integrity, honesty or reality.

Yes, Poet, you really are THAT repugnant and THAT stupid.

Well, you know how much I believe in and trust karma. You get what you put out. My mother's passing was rather swift....which i attribute to her saintliness. I was the one who was not equipped for the event...probably reflective of how close we were and how much I relied on her.
You, on the other hand , obviously come from a evil, corrupt family whom the universe saw fit to punish, hence the suffering of all parties involved. I hope you join your father, soon, because you are piss poor excuse for a human
being and full of hate. You don't even know me or care to, yet have determined my intellect, my character, and my worth. Who does that, initially, but a racist and bigot, with an ax to grind? Go away. I don't believe your life has been as idyllic as you portray.

Liberals can't agree with me; they are pathological liars, dimwits of extraordinary proportions and painfully stupid when it comes to the real world.

Liberals "type" like me? You really are a dimwit aren't you?

Hey, dummie....only types like you agree with you. Proof positive reading comprehension is an issue for you.

Back