Michelle Obama - the One Democrat Trouncing Trump in the Polls

You miss quoted

Biden sent his hit man to the Kangaroo Court in the Banana Republic of New York. Biden got his faux "conviction" for a crime Presiding Cunt Merchan could never quite come up with, and stacked the elusive - unnamed "crime" 34 times.

But now that is all falling apart - the debate spooked the Lynch Mob who fears an honest AG under Trump will dig deeply into why Biden sent his #3 man in the STASI to persecute his political opponent?

You communists poked a hornets nest.

Electing a convicted felon and sexual assault pervert is the answer?

When America elects Donald Trump again - he won't be a convicted felon.

That plot too has failed.

The universe has a great balancing mechanism; you of the left engage in evil plot after evil plot - but evil is stupid - so you fail at the moment of success. Just when you democrats are sure you will snuff out the light of liberty and human dignity - you fuck it up - every time.

This is why I think magats are delusional. Never in all the time she's been in the public eye has Michelle said she'd be interested in running for president. Magats dreamed this up and are hell bent on spreading the lie as if it's gospel.
You are a lunatic living in a white lib fantasy world :palm:

You're just so dumb I don't know why I bother.

My post: "This is why I think magats are delusional. Never in all the time she's been in the public eye has Michelle said she'd be interested in running for president. Magats dreamed this up and are hell bent on spreading the lie as if it's gospel."

Gossip sites and conservative trump-supporting rags have been spreading the Michelle lie since long before last week's debate. THAT'S what I'm talking about, not the past 10 days.
Gossip not gospel. Conservatives have told you Leftists repeatedly that the Mooch doe not want to run. But you won't listen.

It is the Leftists that keep trying to get the Mooch to run.

Don't doubt me :palm:

My family is safe and financially secure.

Then you are in the top 1% of Americans

So is my community.

A gated community in Hillsdale or Brentwood?

The future looks just fine as it’s progressing right now.

Not for 99% of Americans.

Unemployment looks good. Inflation under control. Stock market looking good. On the world stage, the US is poised well. No boots on the ground, fighting and dying.

The decline is only in your mind.

None of that is true - not even in the same galaxy as true.

So the strategy you Communists intend on using is to try and Gaslight America?

Well, good luck Comrade.

You think she'd accept going from being the pResident's Brain to just being a member of a cabinet? She hasn't shown that kind of restraint. She's used to being Team Joe now and is desperately trying to backfill that hole he just dug on Live TV....
Good point ... Do you mean the hole he just keeps digging? She's doing a terrible job....

Last edited:
These aren't real jobs? I bet you'd think they were real jobs if a conservative man had them.

"In her early legal career, she worked at the law firm Sidley Austin where she met her future husband. She subsequently worked in nonprofits and as the associate dean of Student Services at the University of Chicago. Later she served as vice president for Community and External Affairs of the University of Chicago Medical Center."

It was bad news when stats showed that 100% of new jobs under Biden were filled by illegal aliens. It was worse news when we discovered that actually 107% of jobs are filled by illegals - legal Americans lost 7% of their employed force.

My family is safe and financially secure. So is my community. The future looks just fine as it’s progressing right now. Unemployment looks good. Inflation under control. Stock market looking good. On the world stage, the US is poised well. No boots on the ground, fighting and dying.

The decline is only in your mind.
I live in Jacksonville. The city elected a DEMOCRATIC mayor for the first time since I've been here. Murder is down THIRTY ONE percent in one year. Which is pretty representative of the trend of violent crime across the country. To hear these ignorant Trumpers tell it, you can't walk out of your house without getting shot. They lie about absolutely everything.

I live in Jacksonville. The city elected a DEMOCRATIC mayor for the first time since I've been here. Murder is down THIRTY ONE percent in one year. Which is pretty representative of the trend of violent crime across the country. To hear these ignorant Trumpers tell it, you can't walk out of your house without getting shot. They lie about absolutely everything.
how about violents assault, car jackings, and robberies?

Back