Mike Huckabee's Presidential ambitions come to an unexpected halt

intervening cause

topspit...you claim to be educated....explain to me what intervening cause means....and then explain how you can still put blame on huckabee....

i don't think you can explain it, but i am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt....

intervening cause

topspit...you claim to be educated....explain to me what intervening cause means....and then explain how you can still put blame on huckabee....

i don't think you can explain it, but i am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt....

even a GED'r like you can realize if Huckeby does nothing 4 cops wives are not widows.
MORON:pke:

Well what I am hearing is... because the man happens to profess a belief in Christianity, this is the reason he commuted the sentence. You are somehow blaming him for being moral based on his religion and not his actions. It's a bit convoluted, don't you think? You don't know that Huck wouldn't have done the same exact thing, had he been Atheist, Muslim, or anything else, but because he is a Christian, you assume that is the only possible reason and justification he would have to commute the sentence! In a way, it is almost a COMPLIMENT to Christianity!
I am not blaming him and in no post above can you point to that.

even a GED'r like you can realize if Huckeby does nothing 4 cops wives are not widows.
MORON:pke:

just as i predicted, you can't actually debate or discuss the issue and you have no clue what intervening cause is, despite that i copied a definition earlier....

when you care to discuss the matter and what intervening cause is, get back to me, until then you're just spazzzing

just as i predicted, you can't actually debate or discuss the issue and you have no clue what intervening cause is, despite that i copied a definition earlier....

when you care to discuss the matter and what intervening cause is, get back to me, until then you're just spazzzing
He's off his meds today, as reflected in his posts. This happens about twice/ month.

I tend to not debat GED fools like you

this cop killer pistel whipped somebody's grandmaw, and you want to go all STY wannabe lawyer on me. Fact, inaction from Huck = 4 not dead cops.

Clemmons has a violent, erratic past, and authorities in Washington state and Arkansas — where then-Gov. Mike Huckabee in 2000 commuted his 108-year prison sentence for armed robbery and other offenses — are facing tough questions about why an apparently violent and deranged man was out on the street.

Clemmons has a violent, erratic past, and authorities in Washington state and Arkansas — where then-Gov. Mike Huckabee in 2000 commuted his 108-year prison sentence for armed robbery and other offenses — are facing tough questions about why an apparently violent and deranged man was out on the street.
Damo should be asking himself the same thing, about allowing you on this board. :)

say's the southerncoward who talks about mens butts 24/7:good4u:
and, as evidenced by my two posts above began this thread early on by saying he was not a conservative because he was soft on crime. So basically, until you took his position he and you agreed. Huchabee should not have interfered.

and, as evidenced by my two posts above began this thread early on by saying he was not a conservative because he was soft on crime. So basically, until you took his position he and you agreed. Huchabee should not have interfered.

TopStool's favorite position is on his knees, sucking cock.

he was let out on parole, huckabee did not release him....he committed additional acts which should have kept him in longer...it was intervening act, you can't get around it....

and wtf is your point about convincing regulars who don't pay attention? just because you don't agree with my point doesn't mean i'm wrong or that people on this board who do pay attention won't agree....that is bullshit

the original sentence was excessive, he commuted it to 46 years from 92 years or something like that....had the BOP done their job he should not have been released....huckabee cannot be faulted for righting an injustice
You didn't read and are arguing something that has nothing to do with what I posted.

Again.

1. This one was done correctly. <- Particularly read this one, it may interest you that you are speaking to the choir about this particular commutation.
2. Others were not. <- I explained this one earlier, but the constitution of Arkansas requires the Executive to provide clear reasons to show why a commutation or pardon has taken place, Huckabee made it a regular practice to "forget" that part. He didn't "forget" it on this one, which was done correctly, but many of his commutations seemed specious and they had no explanation to curtail that view even though an explanation was required.
3. This will cause people to look into ALL of his commutations and pardons, some of which do not pass Arkansas constitutional muster.
4. That would cause an end to higher political aspirations, even if people who don't pay any attention somehow heard your plea on how correct THIS commutation was.
5. You won't get those people to pay attention, no matter how much you type about it here, so this one alone was enough to end higher political aspirations.

And if "many of his commutations" did indeed not follow the correct procedure, I would expect the same wide berth and blanket forgiveness extended to Huckabee as Hussein Obama got with Reverend Wright and Bill Ayers.

I haven't read all the posts, but wasn't this post about THIS commutation of the Clemmons fellow?
Who is it that said I "forgave" Obama for anything, let alone for Wright and Ayers?

You didn't read and are arguing something that has nothing to do with what I posted.

Again.

1. This one was done correctly. <- Particularly read this one, it may interest you that you are speaking to the choir about this particular commutation.
2. Others were not. <- I explained this one earlier, but the constitution of Arkansas requires the Executive to provide clear reasons to show why a commutation or pardon has taken place, Huckabee made it a regular practice to "forget" that part. He didn't "forget" it on this one, which was done correctly, but many of his commutations seemed specious and they had no explanation to curtail that view even though an explanation was required.
3. This will cause people to look into ALL of his commutations and pardons, some of which do not pass Arkansas constitutional muster.
4. That would cause an end to higher political aspirations, even if people who don't pay any attention somehow heard your plea on how correct THIS commutation was.
5. You won't get those people to pay attention, no matter how much you type about it here, so this one alone was enough to end higher political aspirations.

then i did misread...my bad

I tend to not debat GED fools like you

this cop killer pistel whipped somebody's grandmaw, and you want to go all STY wannabe lawyer on me. Fact, inaction from Huck = 4 not dead cops.

translation:

i have no idea what intervening cause is because i'm to stupid and therefore since i can't actually explain why yurt is wrong, i will just insult him because i'm still insecure that i couldn't pass the 5th grade despite a dozen tries....

face it, intervening cause relieves huckabee of any fault

Back