Mike Huckabee's Presidential ambitions come to an unexpected halt

Did you get this argument from Ron Paul's racist memo's?

This is the old obfuscation "any limit will be arbitrary so it's illigitimate to put any limit at all!" So why not eliminate the age of consent, because there's no absolute point at which a person is able to give consent?

Unlike Huckabee, I don't give a goddamn about his race or creed. You should know that water.

If you can't consent to a legal contract that means you are free to pistol whip an elderly person. Sorry, no.

He went on a crime spree and nearly killed someone. I don't know all the facts, but a court and jury that went over those facts, sentenced him. He then tried to kill correction officers and officers of the court.

But yeah, lets set him free, so we can demonstrate our compassion to the disturbed and to hell with their next victims. We don't owe them any compassion.

Unlike Huckabee, I don't give a goddamn about his race or creed. You should know that water.

If you can't consent to a legal contract that means you are free to pistol whip an elderly person. Sorry, no.

He went on a crime spree and nearly killed someone. I don't know all the facts, but a court and jury that went over those facts, sentenced him. He then tried to kill correction officers and officers of the court.

But yeah, lets set him free, so we can demonstrate our compassion to the disturbed and to hell with their next victims. We don't owe them any compassion.

what, BINGO:good4u:

LOL.

A governor is a representative. He has the right to use the full power granted to him, for any reason at all. You are retarded on this issue.
He does not. In the Arkansas constitution it limits it to reasonable use and requires reasons to be provided, Huckabee often did not meet those requirements.

RS is, of course, a libertarian, and comes to his bizarre beliefs because he thinks the jury system is perfect.

Of course, I do not. If that were my position I would call for an end to the power of clemency/pardon. Instead of arguing that it should be used sparingly.

Yeah, the judge and jury realized that this guy needed to be locked up. Huckabee was suckered in by his conversion story and, basically, set him loose. But everything that happened after that point is clearly none of Huckabee's concern. :palm:

And you are not passing the buck.

Huckabee will not and should not be allowed to wash his hands of this. He fucked up. If it were an isolated incident, I'd be willing to forgive his error. But it is not an isolated incident. He did this numerous times and is still looking to shift blame.

He is an unrepentant fuck up. Christian faith does not even give you "the get out of jail free card" for the unrepentant.

here's a link, Huckebubble does nothing dude is still in jail and there are 4 less widows. SPURTAGE

topshit is clueless as usual....

lets see that huckabee did in fact release him the first time....which of course is untrue....but let's assume he did....

now, as a free man, he commits an additional crime, get's convicted, and goes back to prison.....and is then released again by the BOP....

any rational person will understand that when he reoffended and then later released that it was an intervening cause....so even assuming huckabee released him the first time, the second release is an intervening cause, thus destroying any causal connection or link to huckabee....

intervening cause
n. an event which occurs between the original improper or dangerous action and the damage itself. Thus, the "causal connection" between the wrong and damages is broken by the intervening cause.

lets see that huckabee did in fact release him the first time....which of course is untrue....but let's assume he did....

now, as a free man, he commits an additional crime, get's convicted, and goes back to prison.....and is then released again by the BOP....

any rational person will understand that when he reoffended and then later released that it was an intervening cause....so even assuming huckabee released him the first time, the second release is an intervening cause, thus destroying any causal connection or link to huckabee....
Let's assume that he did nothing, like Topsin was talking about. He'd still be in prison, no further crime against civilians would have happened, 4 cops would still be protecting people in Tacoma.

None of that changes that while this particular commutation followed the correct procedures many of his others did not. This brings attention to something that Huckabee would prefer would be forgotten. This will, even if you are successful in convincing the regulars who don't pay attention like people on this board do to pay attention and listen as you explain why this commutation was okay, end his political aspirations because ALL of his commutations will come into play.

Let's assume that he did nothing, like Topsin was talking about. He'd still be in prison, no further crime against civilians would have happened, 4 cops would still be protecting people in Tacoma.

None of that changes that while this particular commutation followed the correct procedures many of his others did not. This brings attention to something that Huckabee would prefer would be forgotten. This will, even if you are successful in convincing the regulars who don't pay attention like people on this board do to pay attention and listen as you explain why this commutation was okay, end his political aspirations because ALL of his commutations will come into play.

he was let out on parole, huckabee did not release him....he committed additional acts which should have kept him in longer...it was intervening act, you can't get around it....

and wtf is your point about convincing regulars who don't pay attention? just because you don't agree with my point doesn't mean i'm wrong or that people on this board who do pay attention won't agree....that is bullshit

the original sentence was excessive, he commuted it to 46 years from 92 years or something like that....had the BOP done their job he should not have been released....huckabee cannot be faulted for righting an injustice

Spurtage, the sad thing is if Huckertool was a democrat you'd be on it like your on Bush's nuts.
He let the murderer out of jail, now continue your spind doctoring mr I'm ashamed of my college.:pke:

Spurtage, the sad thing is if Huckertool was a democrat you'd be on it like your on Bush's nuts.
He let the murderer out of jail, now continue your spind doctoring mr I'm ashamed of my college.:pke:

liar....this has always been my stance....another lie is that he let him out....he didn't....the BOP did....maybe you should go back to school and finish 5th grade....be a better "studend"...

idiot

liar....this has always been my stance....another lie is that he let him out....he didn't....the BOP did....maybe you should go back to school and finish 5th grade....be a better "studend"...

idiot

listen GED/spurtage boy he could have made the sentence 48yrs. He made it exactly what would get him out. Without Huckatool dude is still in jail and 4 less widows. Your a hack and not even a good one.:pke:

And if "many of his commutations" did indeed not follow the correct procedure, I would expect the same wide berth and blanket forgiveness extended to Huckabee as Hussein Obama got with Reverend Wright and Bill Ayers.

I haven't read all the posts, but wasn't this post about THIS commutation of the Clemmons fellow?

he was let out on parole, huckabee did not release him....he committed additional acts which should have kept him in longer...it was intervening act, you can't get around it....

and wtf is your point about convincing regulars who don't pay attention? just because you don't agree with my point doesn't mean i'm wrong or that people on this board who do pay attention won't agree....that is bullshit

the original sentence was excessive, he commuted it to 46 years from 92 years or something like that....had the BOP done their job he should not have been released....huckabee cannot be faulted for righting an injustice

Don't look now, but you just got dinged with the Daddy Hammer!

Daddy gets to tell you anything he wants. He wears the pants in THIS family, by God!

He pays the mortgage, the light bills, the trash bills..........

listen GED/spurtage boy he could have made the sentence 48yrs. He made it exactly what would get him out. Without Huckatool dude is still in jail and 4 less widows. Your a hack and not even a good one.:pke:

look up intervening cause after you try and graduate 5th grade for the 10th time....then look at how many additional crimes he committed in Ark and Wa.....he was released on bail for rape in Wa......he was released by the BOP....

never, ever released by a huckabee.....shows you're just a lousy "studend"...

the only hack here is you trying to pin the blame on huckabee when all he did was right an unjust sentence...that is all he did....the BOP determined he was suitable for parole the first time and even the second time after he committed more crimes....and then Wa releases him on bail after he is charged with RAPE.....

but oh no....it all huckabee's fault....:pke:

No where did I say It's all huckatools fault.
I correctly said no action by huckatoo=4 less widows
Spurtage

intervening cause....thus no direct link....pity you're so uneducated....probably because you were a lousy "studend" who still can't pass the 5th grade....:pke:

intervening cause....thus no direct link....pity you're so uneducated....probably because you were a lousy "studend" who still can't pass the 5th grade....:pke:

I'm not embarrassed of my college LSU, and Loyola for graduate school.

If you want to defend Huckeby's actions that led to the murders release then have at it, it's your kind that locked up Tommy Chong for selling bongs.

Let's see spurt wants the 4 cop killer on the streets, do you want Chong back in Jail?

Back