Misconception about Obamacare...

/shrugs.....I have no problem with students remaining on their parents policies.....I also have no problem with prohibiting insurance companies denying coverage for pre-existing conditions......if you claim I want to repeal those you are either ignorant or dishonest.....which is it?.......

Then you're like the people Gallup polled who hated Obamacare reflexively until it was broken down into individual sections that they loved.

yet the bills the house republicans keep trotting out repeal ALL of the ACA... and folks like PiMP support THOSE efforts. Clearly, they support eliminating those provisions they claim to be supportive of. How the fuck does that work?

simple enough.....pass laws that provide for both.....

Then you're like the people Gallup polled who hated Obamacare reflexively until it was broken down into individual sections that they loved.

/shrugs.......do you have a problem with passing laws that both sides want and getting rid of laws that over 80% of people DON'T want?.......

Translation: Poor people are stupid.

Another rich person looking down at those less fortunate than them.

No you idiot I look down my nose at stupid people who vote to harm themselves because they have been duped into it.

Most poor people vote dem not republican.

/shrugs.......do you have a problem with passing laws that both sides want and getting rid of laws that over 80% of people DON'T want?.......

The people you're talking about didn't want any of the law, until they learned they could benefit personally from it. So why get rid of the rest of the law that hasn't even been implemented yet? Give the people a chance to see it in action, just like they did with pre-existing coverage and the age 26 limit.

A common misconception is that it will get funded...

House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio), under pressure from conservatives, said Wednesday that the House would vote on legislation that would link essential funding to keep the government open this fall with a cut-off of funding for the president's signature health-care law.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324492604579083103349897332.html

The people you're talking about didn't want any of the law, until they learned they could benefit personally from it. So why get rid of the rest of the law that hasn't even been implemented yet? Give the people a chance to see it in action, just like they did with pre-existing coverage and the age 26 limit.

not true.....I don't know anyone who had problems with pre-existing conditions and age 26......its just that liberals tried to PRETEND that's what we've been objecting to.......

so let me see if I have this straight.....the blue line is part time jobs and the red line is full time jobs.....and we aren't supposed to see anything significant in this chart?.....
ikkt5KCkh4nI.jpg

It already as fixed things for many uninsured, they are now insured.

There are things that aren't working, but they aware of these problems and there are solutions. It is a matter of fine tuning the tweaks.

ObamaCare is the only reason I am currently insured.

Back