Misconception about Obamacare...

so let me see if I have this straight.....the blue line is part time jobs and the red line is full time jobs.....and we aren't supposed to see anything significant in this chart?.....
ikkt5KCkh4nI.jpg

When was Obamacare enacted again?

yet the bills the house republicans keep trotting out repeal ALL of the ACA... and folks like PiMP support THOSE efforts. Clearly, they support eliminating those provisions they claim to be supportive of. How the fuck does that work?

I was just about to post this.

/shrugs.......do you have a problem with passing laws that both sides want and getting rid of laws that over 80% of people DON'T want?.......

Using that 80% number illustrates your ignorance and willingness to glom onto false data to feed your ego instead of reality.

A common misconception is that it will get funded...

House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio), under pressure from conservatives, said Wednesday that the House would vote on legislation that would link essential funding to keep the government open this fall with a cut-off of funding for the president's signature health-care law.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324492604579083103349897332.html

And if that happens, the President will veto it.

not true.....I don't know anyone who had problems with pre-existing conditions and age 26......its just that liberals tried to PRETEND that's what we've been objecting to.......

You don't know me in person, but you know me online and I had big problems with Pre-existing conditions.

A common misconception is that it will get funded...

House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio), under pressure from conservatives, said Wednesday that the House would vote on legislation that would link essential funding to keep the government open this fall with a cut-off of funding for the president's signature health-care law.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324492604579083103349897332.html
Boehner said that?

Looks like I need to dust off the TV tonight, and turn it on.

so let me see if I have this straight.....the blue line is part time jobs and the red line is full time jobs.....and we aren't supposed to see anything significant in this chart?.....
ikkt5KCkh4nI.jpg

I see that full time employment was in free fall from before Obama was elected until just about the time Obamacare passed!

Ive noticed that a huge amount of educated people have a big misconception of what Obamacare is...

A very educated business owner told me she was concerned because she did not know how to convert her employees Insurance Company from Humana to Obamacare and was afraid she was going to get in trouble if she did not figure it out soon.

She has three employees and provides them and there families with a policy, the employees pay a small portion of the premium. She did not believe me when I told her that she was going to be able to keep the setup she has. She literally thought she was going to have to leave her insurance company and sign up with a new "company" that was called Obamacare.

I have other examples of the ignorance but I have to run to lunch, Ill post when I return.

Why did you speak to her out of ignorance? Yes, she is a bit misinformed, but you don't know if she will be able to keep her setup do you?

Does the plan she provides meet the minimum acceptable plan set forth by Obamacare? Do you know that? Did you ask? I bet not. If it doesn't she either has to pay more to meet those standards, or she is going to dump her employees on the exchange.

It is highly ironic that you start a thread about peoples ignorance of Obamacare and go on to highlight your own ignorance. Don't you just love irony? I do.

Back