Misconception about Obamacare...

There are definitely business owners who are so besides themselves and resentful that Obama was reelected, that they punish the pissants they figure mostly voted for him by doing things like this and blaming Obama. Of course, it's also a great excuse to fuck your worker and save money.

You have to be a real dupe to swallow it. And i mean the kind who loves being on their knees to their masters. A smart fuck would get a new job. A dumb fuck nods their heads and says "yes boss I understand boss, I hate that Obama too boss' hoping for some sort of payback, well fools, you already got the only payback you're gonna see.

You gotta be a pinhead to post and believe that bullshit....and its you that swallows.....it.

If the 'fine' they have to pay saves them money, they will stop insuring the employees....its the money....always the money

There are definitely business owners who are so besides themselves and resentful that Obama was reelected, that they punish the pissants they figure mostly voted for him by doing things like this and blaming Obama. Of course, it's also a great excuse to fuck your worker and save money.

You have to be a real dupe to swallow it. And i mean the kind who loves being on their knees to their masters. A smart fuck would get a new job. A dumb fuck nods their heads and says "yes boss I understand boss, I hate that Obama too boss' hoping for some sort of payback, well fools, you already got the only payback you're gonna see.

well if they did vote for Obama, then they should want Obama care... cause it is free and will give them everything they could ever want... cause Obama told them so.

No Bravo. There are people who only want legislation passed that benefits them and want to rescind anything that doesn't regardless of how much it benefits someone else. But you're projecting that onto everyone with your universal "you".

People who think like that, only of themselves and get twisted in the face when someone else is helped, are called conservatives. So yeah that's "you" as in Bravo, sitting there collecting your SS and going to get your weekly rabies shots on Medicare, and screw everyone else, but it's not me.

Thats nonsense....who gives a shit about something that doesn't have an impact on them....nobody, thats who.

People certainly will vote for whatever they think they will benefit from and ignore everything else.

Don't blame Obama.

Blame your greedy employer who doesn't care enough about his employees to do the right thing and continue your healthcare.

I kind of do blame my employer, but at the same time I know the dems could have done something much better. In my opinion they made something that was bad much worse.

Thats nonsense....who gives a shit about something that doesn't have an impact on them....nobody, thats who.

Wow. You don't even understand what empathy is do you? The conservative mind is so ugly. Don't project your ugly heart onto all of humanity Bravo. There are much finer souls out here than yours.

well if they did vote for Obama, then they should want Obama care... cause it is free and will give them everything they could ever want... cause Obama told them so.

The assholes passed a bill with their collective heads up their rears....they didn't read it, they didn't understand it, they didn't care.....the infamous
insane comment about 'you have to pass it to find our whats in it" says it all.....
As they do find out bits and pieces, you see the Congress trying to exempt themselves....(gov. workers have a package to die for)
Big labor unions want to be exempted because the members will have to pay for the 'Cadillac coverage their are getting".....

Oh, yeah...by the time we find out how its gonna affect us, it will be too late to dump it....

So your boss lied to you and dumped your insurance and that's Obama's fault?
I stand by what I said in post #85. That being said Obama made a lot of statements that haven't come true. In my case they're the exact opposite. Now we have a mandate. Telling me I have to do/buy something I don't want to is tyranny in my opinion.

We'll just have to see how all this plays out. We should have better stats in about 18 months.

Wow. You don't even understand what empathy is do you? The conservative mind is so ugly. Don't project your ugly heart onto all of humanity Bravo. There are much finer souls out here than yours.

Its called REALITY darla....you really need to face it....I'd bet if you went to some college campus and asked those "youngins" what the top income rate was, MOST
wouldn't have a clue....and the only thing you would get them to agree on is that they would all say it should be higher....why? Because they don't live in the
real world yet....

I stand by what I said in post #85. That being said Obama made a lot of statements that haven't come true. In my case they're the exact opposite. Now we have a mandate. Telling me I have to do/buy something I don't want to is tyranny in my opinion.

We'll just have to see how all this plays out. We should have better stats in about 18 months.

At least your getting to face facts now......millions still don't know their asshole from their knee yet.

Piss off! I looked at what was coming in, and what was going out and understood that there was no money for the increased cost of healthcare, and was one of the few that wasn't let go.

Bush and the policies of the past several pres brought us to this point, and Obama has just accelerated everything. Not made things better.

How have I highlighted my own ignorance? Because I did not tell you what I told her, that makes me ignorant?

Did you not read your own OP?

You told her nothing would change for her. How do you know? Do you know if her plan meets Obamacare requirements? If it does she has no worries. If it doesn't (which is more likely) she is screwed.

The fact that you didn't even know to address that highlights your ignorance. You merely parroted Obama like a good goose stepper.

Is being a mind numbed robot for Obama a requirement for your sleeper cell?

Piss off! I looked at what was coming in, and what was going out and understood that there was no money for the increased cost of healthcare, and was one of the few that wasn't let go.

Bush and the policies of the past several pres brought us to this point, and Obama has just accelerated everything. Not made things better.

Thats ludicrous...to try and pin this ACA on Bush is outrageous........ACA was a one man show, a one party show, and they own it as it stands now....at least until
the screw ups can be corrected by congress and the healthcare takeover can be made more palatable....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affordable_Care_Act#Legislative_history

The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act consists of a combination of measures to control health care costs, and an expansion of coverage through public insurance (broader Medicaid eligibility and Medicare coverage) and subsidized, regulated private insurance. The latter of these ideas forms the core of the law's insurance expansion. An individual mandate requirement coupled with subsidies for private insurance was considered a universal health care proposal that could win the support of the Senate, for it had been included in prior bipartisan reform proposals. The idea goes back as far as 1989, when it was initially proposed by the politically conservative Heritage Foundation as an alternative to single-payer health care.[36] It was championed by many Republican politicians as a market-based approach to health-care reform on the basis of individual responsibility. Specifically, because the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA), passed in 1986 by a bipartisan Congress and signed by Ronald Reagan, requires any hospital participating in Medicare (which nearly all do) to provide emergency care to anyone who needs it, the government often indirectly bore the cost of those without the ability to pay.[37][38][39]

An individual mandate requirement coupled with subsidies for private insurance was considered a universal health care proposal that could win the support of the Senate, for it had been included in prior bipartisan reform proposals. The idea goes back as far as 1989, when it was initially proposed by the politically conservative Heritage Foundation as an alternative to single-payer health care

For starters, this old sawhorse has been disproven numerous times. *yawn*

It was one article in a magazine a quarter century ago. Written by someone no one even cares about. Whatshizname? Was there ever a movement in the GOP to initiate it? No.

Secondly, I doubt you even read your own links. That Heritage article only mentioned the individual mandate... not the whole Obamacare monstrosity that currently exists.

And as for the individual mandate itself, Obama himself insisted during his debates with Hillary Clinton that it was unnecessary... until he got elected.

Lies, lies, and more lies.

I kind of do blame my employer, but at the same time I know the dems could have done something much better. In my opinion they made something that was bad much worse.

I think it was Republican obstructionism that made ObamaCare "bad".

But as Rana says, once we get to tinkering with some of the problems it will get better.

I know this will just get shouted down in a hailstorm of confusing rhetoric and some fancy verbal gymnastics, but we already MUST buy Auto Insurance.

This seems to me to be simply be about Republican refusal to support anything Obama tried/tries to do.

Back