Misconception about Obamacare...

lol.....the Dems got what they wanted over all the objections of the Republicans but its Republicans fault that the Dems didn't get what they want.......

The Dems got what they wanted by AGREEING to Republican DEMANDS.

Republicans vowed to obstruct the passage of ObamaCare unless Democrats gave in to their DEMANDS.

But it's okay, I don't expect you to acknowledge little things like the truth.

An explanation why would be more convincing.

Somehow I think you're going to go the "insurance isn't insurance" route....

I have insurance, I didn't call to be insured after I found out I had cancer, I already had insurance. My cancer is now gone, but before the Affordable Care Act, if I lost my insurance I could be denied insurance in the future, not just for cancer, but for all healthcare.

She is going to be able to keep the set up she currently has.

How do you know? Do you know her setup intimately? Did you review her entire plan and compare it to the ACA and make sure that it is 100% in accordance with the ACA or are you just being an Obamabot?

My guess is it is the latter. I call bullshit if you claim the former. Just admit you are as ignorant as you accuse others of being. You won't because then the premise of your entire bullshit thread would fall apart.

But I see that you have set aside this time to humiliate yourself in public so carry on

I have insurance, I didn't call to be insured after I found out I had cancer, I already had insurance. My cancer is now gone, but before the Affordable Care Act, if I lost my insurance I could be denied insurance in the future, not just for cancer, but for all healthcare.

You'll find the same thing with drivers' insurance if you lose it for a poor driving record.

To compensate, states usually offer a state operated drivers' insurance pool.

The problem of pre-existing conditions could have been addressed on its own without overhauling the entire system. But then, that wouldn't have created a new power-base for the Dems and more government dependancy, would it?

You'll find the same thing with drivers' insurance if you lose it for a poor driving record.

To compensate, states usually offer a state operated drivers' insurance pool.

The problem of pre-existing conditions could have been addressed on its own without overhauling the entire system. But then, that wouldn't have created a new power-base for the Dems and more government dependancy, would it?

Bad driving is the drivers fault, disease, though at times preventable, some is not, bad driving is a bad example as well.

It could have been addressed but wasn't. Healthcare in the country needs to be overhauled, uninsured, were driving up medical charges.

Republicans vowed to obstruct the passage of ObamaCare unless Democrats gave in to their DEMANDS.

I don't recall what those demands were by the Republicans. What were they?

No Republicans voted for it in the Senate. In the Congress all 178 Republicans voted against it.

So enlighten me, what obstruction to passage by the Republicans was overcome by caving in to their demands? What are you talking about? Are you just making this up as you go along?

Bad driving is the drivers fault, disease, though at times preventable, some is not. Healthcare in the country needs to be overhauled, uninsured, were driving up medical charges.

So you admit that healthcare will be withheld from the sick if an Obamacrat decides their disease was self-inflicted?

Bad driving is the drivers fault, disease, though at times preventable, some is not, bad driving is a bad example as well.

It could have been addressed but wasn't. Healthcare in the country needs to be overhauled, uninsured, were driving up medical charges.

Bad driving isn't always the driver's fault. I was denied coverage once because the wheel flew off a guy's car on the highway and slammed into my front end. I didn't even hit another car or have another car hit mine. That's how insurance works.

You want to get the IRS involved in health care? Send them around to start collecting from the uninsured. Problem solved.

Bad driving isn't always the driver's fault. I was denied coverage once because the wheel flew off a guy's car on the highway and slammed into my front end. I didn't even hit another car or have another car hit mine. That's how insurance works.

You want to get the IRS involved in health care? Send them around to start collecting from the uninsured. Problem solved.

You should have contested their decision, insurance companies get away with these types of cancellations all the time. Because they count on people not challenging them.

They will be collecting penalties if you go to ER and don't have insurance.

Obama lied.

Health spending to rise...

http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-mo-health-spending-20130918,0,2277745.story

lol....but you didn't give in to our demands.....you still passed it.....

The GOP announced their replacement for Obamacare today.

I predict libs will reject it without reading it.

Didn't they support Obamacare without reading it?

I'm so sorry you had cancer and I'm so glad you beat it. I agree about pre-existing conditions, portability. Those are good things included, but so much is buried that there has been no sunshine, indeed Pelosi actually personified with the, 'You can't know what's in it til you pass it.'

It's been a loser ever since.

Back