Most Americans aren't financially ready for a $1,000 emergency?!!

Doesn't matter. You need to read up on the new regs your boy Obama is pushing. You will be forbidden from giving free advice. Doing so gives you a fiduciary responsibility to the receiver of said advice even if you aren't getting paid. Did they teach what fiduciary means at the Jesus business school you attended?

I had fortune 5 accountants pay me to manage their money, your trite gotcha is troll comedy!

I had fortune 5 accountants pay me to manage their money, your trite gotcha is troll comedy!

Nothing trite about it Chalmettian. Look at the new regs Obama is proposing. If they are passed and you dispense financial advice, I will most assuredly turn you in ;)

Doesn't matter. You need to read up on the new regs your boy Obama is pushing. You will be forbidden from giving free advice. Doing so gives you a fiduciary responsibility to the receiver of said advice even if you aren't getting paid. Did they teach what fiduciary means at the Jesus business school you attended?

Why don't you cite these "regs Obama is pushing", then?

True dat. I could easily get a $50, 000 car financed but the last care I bought I paid $11K for a used car. When I bought my Condo I had it financed at $175K but though I was approved for $300,000. My wife and I don't have kids so who needs all that wasted space?

I've largely have been putting that extra jack in my 401K cause my company is still matching what I put into it so that's an automatic 50% roi. Assuming the market doesn't completely collapse I should do all right...though I doubt I hit the magic million. My plan is the invest till it hurts till I'm at least 63 and then change employment to something less stressful and more flexible. and try to draw down as little on my savings as I can till 70. I'm not the retiring type. I want to get a nest egg saved up so that I can work at things that are rewarding in other ways.

You could probably take up sheep herding, as long as you don't fuck with the product. :D

Back