Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Sydney

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Rio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hong Kong

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
"Darla, you're usually spot on with politics, but you're dead wrong on this. Guys that aren't interested in you don't take you out to dinner after the relationship is over. You can sit here and tell me about what a gentleman he really is, but I don't buy it. The moment you lean in for a kiss, he's all over it."

I got to agree with Tiana.... mainly because she is still embarrassed about earlier today and she could use a "win"... but I honestly don't know any guy that would take an ex out to dinner if he wasn't still interested in something more than friendship.

Nah, it can happen. Ex-couples can be platonic friends. I stayed friends with a gal I used to live with a long time ago.

LOL

Well, if I wasn't worried about playing with his feelings, I would try and kiss him next time to see if you are right.

Hmmmm, we should come up with a nice {English accent} lit'l {/english accent} scheme to confirm.

"Nah, it can happen. Ex-couples can be platonic friends. I stayed friends with a gal I used to live with a long time ago."

WHAT???? Since when do straight guys live in San Fran? WHEN did this happen?

Darla, you're usually spot on with politics, but you're dead wrong on this. Guys that aren't interested in you don't take you out to dinner after the relationship is over. You can sit here and tell me about what a gentleman he really is, but I don't buy it. The moment you lean in for a kiss, he's all over it.

100% agree. Let me ask you this. Has he had a serious relationship afterwards?

Its a great place actually. Everytime me and my boyfriend go down there, we want to move back. But more $$ and upward mobility up here for us. There aren't too many financial services companies down there for me.

If I get this one job that's looking at me I'll be working in Center city and then I'll move back to South Jersey.

Darla, you're usually spot on with politics, but you're dead wrong on this. Guys that aren't interested in you don't take you out to dinner after the relationship is over. You can sit here and tell me about what a gentleman he really is, but I don't buy it. The moment you lean in for a kiss, he's all over it.

100% agree. Let me ask you this. Has he had a serious relationship afterwards?

No...but IHG, the last two men I was seriously involved with both told me that if it didn't work out with me they weren't going to end up with anybody. I think I really take a lot out of a man, I mean they don't even want to date after me.

It's like, they're horrified or something. lol. But it's true!

Nah, it can happen. Ex-couples can be platonic friends. I stayed friends with a gal I used to live with a long time ago.

Listen, I'm plutonic friends with most of my ex's. Our current "involvement" is group happy hours, wedding invitations, the occassional up to date email/and or phone call. Not essentially dates. The last one I went out with for a meal, I thought, "yeah, he's whipped, we can't do this anymore".

"Nah, it can happen. Ex-couples can be platonic friends. I stayed friends with a gal I used to live with a long time ago."

WHAT???? Since when do straight guys live in San Fran? WHEN did this happen?

Well, I don't live in San Fran anymore, but I can report that its a straight man's paradise. Do the math. ;)

Seriously, you've never remained platonic friends with any ex girlfriends?

Its a great place actually. Everytime me and my boyfriend go down there, we want to move back. But more $$ and upward mobility up here for us. There aren't too many financial services companies down there for me.

If I get this one job that's looking at me I'll be working in Center city and then I'll move back to South Jersey.

It is a nice place. I'd love to move back to either Mount Laurel or Moorestown (http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bplive/2005/snapshots/45245.html) actually.

They've got everything there and its pretty calm and collected plus Center City is 20 minutes away.

"Unfortunately" I really really like my current company and have devised a 10 year plan, so I'm going to be here a while.

Interesting.

Did they not end up with anybody?

Well, the one I am speaking of, no. The other one, I can't say yet.

I'm not the easiest person, seriously. I know, I know, you are all shocked. I'm easy-going in many ways, but I don't know what it is. I know I'm not easy though. I mean, a lot of stuff was my fault. Plenty of stuff was his fault though, and I can, and have made a list, trust me. :)

"Unfortunately" I really really like my current company and have devised a 10 year plan, so I'm going to be here a while.

Well you're never too far.

Well, I don't live in San Fran anymore, but I can report that its a straight man's paradise. Do the math. ;)

Seriously, you've never remained platonic friends with any ex girlfriends?

LOl. That's what Cawacko has said. That he loves San Fran because as a straight guy, he's got an open field.

I'm not the easiest person, seriously. I know, I know, you are all shocked. I'm easy-going in many ways, but I don't know what it is. I know I'm not easy though. I mean, a lot of stuff was my fault. Plenty of stuff was his fault though, and I can, and have made a list, trust me.

Many people wear a different hat in a relationship. What do you look for in a relationship?

Just got back from Rome last month...it is awesome beyond measure.

Have not been to Rio or Sydney, but Rome beats the others on the list hands down.

Back