Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Sydney

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Rio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hong Kong

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
I've got the lovely and infamous NJ turnpike just 10 minutes from my front door.

Kayaking and sailing in brownish/black water just 30 miles or 3 hours in standstill traffic et voila! If you're lucky you can get a free needle in that deal.

2 hours west during the winter season you can hit up the slopes and ski with townies.

Cancer clusters just 20 minutes from my door step

Occassionally brown drinking water.....right at my door step

Two headed fish 1 minute from my doorstep

Jewels I tell you....real jewels......

Beautiful Jersey. I should sell T-Shirts that say. I ain't scared of hell......I'm from Jersey.

I grew up around the Cherry Hill area in a town called Mount Laurel. I'd love to move back there. Cheaper homes, nicer surroundings, trendy shops, some of the best restaurants, 50 minutes from AC, 20 minutes from Center City Philly, 30 minutes from the airport and good school systems. I think my boyfriend and I are definitely going to move a little further south when we get more established and are able to command higher salaries.

Oh did you? And now you are closer to NYC? We're probably not far from each other really. I thought that it was a very nice part of jersey too.

Ummm, you do realize he's still in-love with you right?

LOL Nooo, he isn't. We stayed friends because we had been together for a pretty long time, and how can you not be friends when you were such a big part of each other's lives for so long? But he never tries to get back with me or anything.

"Beautiful Jersey. I should sell T-Shirts that say. I ain't scared of hell......I'm from Jersey."

That is pretty good. You should copyright it before I steal the idea. :orang:

I've partied in different parts of the world and nothing comes close to NYC. I'd say maybe some Spanish Cities would possibly come in at close second because their nightclubs clubs stay open until 9am - noon. But outside of clubbing, NYC nightlife is unparalleled in my opinion. Numerous Jazz clubs, no-name bands, comedy clubs, sex clubs, you name it you can probably do it at 2am. I've never been anywhere else where everything's possible at any time of night (well, except stuff like banking, and gov't registrations and stuff like that).

Really? Have you been to Germany? People have told me that Germany has a really wild nightlife. Men have told me that. More than one has also mentioned that they found German women to be the most highly-sexed in the world, so that might be what they meant, I don't know.

I think the universe owes you an apology. No one should be subjected to that type of cruelty.

I thought that his crack about the South was very funny. I laughed out loud when I read it. Cypress is a spoil sport when it comes to bashing the South! He has ruined it for me too on more than one occasion.

LOL Nooo, he isn't. We stayed friends because we had been together for a pretty long time, and how can you not be friends when you were such a big part of each other's lives for so long? But he never tries to get back with me or anything.

Darla, you're usually spot on with politics, but you're dead wrong on this. Guys that aren't interested in you don't take you out to dinner after the relationship is over. You can sit here and tell me about what a gentleman he really is, but I don't buy it. The moment you lean in for a kiss, he's all over it.

"I think the universe owes you an apology. No one should be subjected to that type of cruelty."

No kidding... an additional 4 years of Clintonian rule.... NOT FUN. :D

"I like that hike in yosemite up to the top of half dome. There's also a cool one (Nevada falls, I think), where you actually hike up under Nevada falls, and the water mist is spraying down on you. Way cool."

I'll have to try it next time out. Thanks for the tip.

Just admit it: The Sierras are totally better than the Rockies. ;)

Oh did you? And now you are closer to NYC? We're probably not far from each other really. I thought that it was a very nice part of jersey too.

Its a great place actually. Everytime me and my boyfriend go down there, we want to move back. But more $$ and upward mobility up here for us. There aren't too many financial services companies down there for me.

"Just admit it: The Sierras are totally better than the Rockies."

Uh... yeah... about that.... tell me where you are at and I'll send the white coats for ya.... just stay calm and they'll be there shortly. ;)

Darla, you're usually spot on with politics, but you're dead wrong on this. Guys that aren't interested in you don't take you out to dinner after the relationship is over. You can sit here and tell me about what a gentleman he really is, but I don't buy it. The moment you lean in for a kiss, he's all over it.

She's right Darla.

Stop seeing him immediately!

;)

j/k

LOL

Well, if I wasn't worried about playing with his feelings, I would try and kiss him next time to see if you are right.

"Darla, you're usually spot on with politics, but you're dead wrong on this. Guys that aren't interested in you don't take you out to dinner after the relationship is over. You can sit here and tell me about what a gentleman he really is, but I don't buy it. The moment you lean in for a kiss, he's all over it."

I got to agree with Tiana.... mainly because she is still embarrassed about earlier today and she could use a "win"... but I honestly don't know any guy that would take an ex out to dinner if he wasn't still interested in something more than friendship.

Back