Most Common Jobs Of The One Percenters: Report

Your ignorance isn't my problem.

You are free to pursue happiness.

You think that means employers should be forced to pay you more than your labor is worth in a competive market, don't you?

Your black heart is your problem. It combines with your simplistic free-market frame, which justifies anti-human behavior and glorifies greed.

It means employers should be human beings living decently in a community instead of viewing other humans as merely profit-making machines.

And life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. The poverty you envision for most americans allows none of those.

And i mostly see the government supporting the interests of it's large corporate benefactors.

Yes the government supports rent seekers of all kinds. That is why the founders said we needed a moral people to preserve our system of government. They knew there would always people trying to gain advantage over others. Oddly politicians don't say no. Surprising huh?

Yes the government supports rent seekers of all kinds. That is why the founders said we needed a moral people to preserve our system of government. They knew there would always people trying to gain advantage over others. Oddly politicians don't say no. Surprising huh?

Therefore, with people like you and Patriot, with no morals, and considering the corruption we both acknowledge, our system will surely have to change.

Therefore, with people like you and Patriot, with no morals, and considering the corruption we both acknowledge, our system will surely have to change.

I am not in government. My morals dictate that I help people voluntarily. You prefer force. Who exactly supports freedom?

Oh yeah, me.

PWND

I've read all I can of this thread. Left and right, whether through desire to win insane disagreements, score points, or true beliefs are for the most part wrong. There were posts of AHZ early on, that I actually thought, 'spot on,' then he digressed.

It never ceases to amaze me how somebody that purports to ”lean right” has such a strong desire to post leftwing sites.

Occupy Wall Street? The putrid gang of spoiled pigs who wallowed in the parks and shit behind their tents while they protested capitalism and played with their capitalist created computer devises. They might have demanded a little respect had they simultaneously occupied Washington D. C’s Capital building and the White House where the bribery and crony capitalism begins, huh?

It never ceases to amaze me how somebody that purports to ”lean right” has such a strong desire to post leftwing sites.

Occupy Wall Street? The putrid gang of spoiled pigs who wallowed in the parks and shit behind their tents while they protested capitalism and played with their capitalist created computer devises. They might have demanded a little respect had they simultaneously occupied Washington D. C’s Capital building and the White House where the bribery and crony capitalism begins, huh?

No. The putrid wallowers were up in the skyscrapers. Wallstreet is where crony capitalism begins.

I've read all I can of this thread. Left and right, whether through desire to win insane disagreements, score points, or true beliefs are for the most part wrong. There were posts of AHZ early on, that I actually thought, 'spot on,' then he digressed.

I can't help but digressing when your retarded neocon brethren refuse to be honest in any way.

No. The putrid wallowers were up in the skyscrapers. Wallstreet is where crony capitalism begins.

Fact is Goober, Wall Street would have to fend for itself as true capitalism requires if there weren’t sooooo fucking many politicians seeking bribes and sooooo many fucking morons electing and reelecting them. It’s impossible for Wall Street to be any more corrupt than Washington D. C.. It takes two to Tango Goober.

Fact is Goober, Wall Street would have to fend for itself as true capitalism requires if there weren’t sooooo fucking many politicians seeking bribes and sooooo many fucking morons electing and reelecting them. It’s impossible for Wall Street to be any more corrupt than Washington D. C.. It takes two to Tango Goober.

Oh poor wallstreet, corrupted by politicians. LOL. You have it backwards, apeface.

Back