Most likely JPP posters to have been 'rona'd

RB. You need to spend MORE time in a Church. WAY more time. In a CROWDED Church.

You need to pull your head out of whomever's ass and get some air, the complete lack of oxygen getting to your brain is undeniable.

Wow! Dark Soul! If God was going to take someone, Dark Soul would be the guy. (that guy got me banned ... for like a month. said it was one of his 'greatest achievements') :|

I have no doubt he'd think such a thing was his greatest achievement.

I'll add CFM, although that doesn't mean he couldn't have AIDS too as Nomad suggested and despite he seems to be no worse for wear. An alternative is that he was in prison for purse-snatching or something petty.

Next we should have a thread on "JPP posters most likely to have hemorrhoids".

I have no doubt he'd think such a thing was his greatest achievement.

I'll add CFM, although that doesn't mean he couldn't have AIDS too as Nomad suggested and despite he seems to be no worse for wear. An alternative is that he was in prison for purse-snatching or something petty.

Next we should have a thread on "JPP posters most likely to have hemorrhoids".

Dutch.
I was able to sneak a List of Subversives employed by Grind (the OP) to create a destructive and cleverly manipulated atmosphere here at JPP. He is now wondering what happened to them. (See below)

anatta
anonymoose
bigdog
billy
countryboy
damocles
dark soul
darth omar
evmetro
Guille
grumpy
noise
ILA
legion
Rb 60
Red Crow
sailor
Stargazer
stretch
text drivers are killers
truth detector
tsuke
usfreedom

Grind's 'Red Army' is beginning to shrink. He wants to blame it on Covid-19. More likely, ... the Rats are abandoning the Sinking Ship.

Dutch.
I was able to sneak a List of Subversives employed by Grind (the OP) to create a destructive and cleverly manipulated atmosphere here at JPP. He is now wondering what happened to them. (See below)

anatta
anonymoose
bigdog
billy
countryboy
damocles
dark soul
darth omar
evmetro
Guille
grumpy
noise
ILA
legion
Rb 60
Red Crow
sailor
Stargazer
stretch
text drivers are killers
truth detector
tsuke
usfreedom

Grind's 'Red Army' is beginning to shrink. He wants to blame it on Covid-19. More likely, ... the Rats are abandoning the Sinking Ship.

If I'm "employed" by Grind, he owes me a lot of money. I'd be respectful to Grind if I were you, you're the only person here who only gets 7 days for your 3rd. 12b, while I got 14 for my 1st. Quit bitching, ass kisser!

If I'm "employed" by Grind, he owes me a lot of money. I'd be respectful to Grind if I were you, you're the only person here who only gets 7 days for your 3rd. 12b, while I got 14 for my 1st. Quit bitching, ass kisser!

If you would suck off Owl, she might put in a good word for you.

I have a life,the pool is open again,we spend two hours there.

I'm glad to hear you are doing well. As you are embracing Life, those of us left behind miss the LifeBlood you infuse into the Forum.
(people like RB are venturing out of their 'SpiderHoles' at night, attacking The Innocents ... telling us all "REPENT OR DIE!" )

I'm glad to hear you are doing well. As you are embracing Life, those of us left behind miss the LifeBlood you infuse into the Forum.
(people like RB are venturing out of their 'SpiderHoles' at night, attacking The Innocents ... telling us all "REPENT OR DIE!" )

What is this thread about?
Grind starts these stoned

What is this thread about?
Grind starts these stoned

He's wondering what happened to 'Red Team'. As The Blue Wave gains momentum, Red Team members have begun to scatter. Looking for Shelter. Donning new disguises. 'Blending in' as best they can.
(They know the FEMA Re-Education Camps await them)

:pussyhat:

Back