Most likely JPP posters to have been 'rona'd

Hello Dutch Uncle,

We are creatures of habit.

Also, I don't know how much of her post history you may have brushed up on but she was a) extremely nasty, and b) freaking relentless.

Nobody could get the last word with her. She would just keep pouring it on. I don't think anyone could top her daily post count. She was a burn-out just waiting to happen, really.

She sounds "intense". LOL

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Also, I don't know how much of her post history you may have brushed up on but she was a) extremely nasty, and b) freaking relentless.

Nobody could get the last word with her. She would just keep pouring it on. I don't think anyone could top her daily post count. She was a burn-out just waiting to happen, really.

Well for once you've got something right, she was here for over a decade and became increasingly detached from reality. I speak as one who knew her for the best part of a decade.

Well for once you've got something right, she was here for over a decade and became increasingly detached from reality. I speak as one who knew her for the best part of a decade.

Birds of a Feather. That fits.

Poor dumb monkey-eater. At least we *think* that's what he's doing with them. :laugh:

This message is hidden because Grajonca is on your ignore list.

Hello Dutch Uncle,

She wasn’t always that way, years of being on these message boards, she changed. I’ve seen it happen to quite a few people. She started to give back what she got but turbo charged.

She wasn’t always that way, years of being on these message boards, she changed. I’ve seen it happen to quite a few people. She started to give back what she got but turbo charged.

People can become increasingly ill over time, either or both physical and mental, and it will affect their personality. A decade for a mental condition to manifest itself is not very long. Physical ailments requiring heavy medication can take their toll too.

You can name MY name, I'm OK with that. I believe I actually may have HAD the Wu Flu, and gotten over it. I was pretty sick last week for several days, with some of the Covid symptoms. But my body seemed to work through it and I feel reasonably well now. Since developing diabetes a little over 5 months ago, it's hard for me tell whether I'm sick or just experiencing effects from having diabetes. So you CAN name my name, AND call me Shirley, if you'd like.

Don't eat carbs but green vegetables!

I can't believe they haven't figured out Evince ,is Mason!Was already here as Evince while he was Mason at Amazon!
And Mason's first sock was Mason!:cool:

Back