Most of you cannot pass this test to graduate from the eighth grade.

If it's not true, there is no need to address it.

I address it to call you out on being a lowlife. Anyone who would say disgusting shit about someone's late wife is about as low as it gets.

I have no problem pointing out that you are a lowlife and a keyboard commando.

I address it to call you out on being a lowlife. Anyone who would say disgusting shit about someone's late wife is about as low as it gets.

.... a lowlife and a pussyassed anonymous chatboard site keyboard commando

Anyone that would address something he claims is untrue has doubts.

No, not at all. Anyone who would say that is a lowlife. I enjoy embarrassing lowlifes.

You most certainly have doubts. Anyone that has to constantly claim something he says is in no way true doesn't believe what he's claiming or he wouldn't constantly address it.

You shouldn't embarrass yourself so much.

You most certainly have doubts. Anyone that has to constantly claim something he says is in no way true doesn't believe what he's claiming or he wouldn't constantly address it.

You shouldn't embarrass yourself so much.

YOu want to pretend that making disgusting remarks about my late wife is no biggie because they aren't true. That is simply wrong. That you would tell a man that you fucked his dead wife (and the other nasty remarks you made) is crossing a line of basic decency. The fact that they are not true isn't the point. The fact that you would say them shows you to be a lowlife.

YOu want to pretend that making disgusting remarks about my late wife is no biggie because they aren't true. That is simply wrong. That you would tell a man that you fucked his dead wife (and the other nasty remarks you made) is crossing a line of basic decency. The fact that they are not true isn't the point. The fact that you would say them shows you to be a lowlife.

You want to pretend you don't have doubts.

If, as you say, they aren't true, there is no line to cross.

You want to pretend you don't have doubts.

If, as you say, they aren't true, there is no line to cross.

Yes, there IS a line to cross. The fact that you pretend to not understand why telling disgusting lies about someone's dead spouse does not change that.

Is that what you think I'm doing? You can stop. You no longer have to prove your stupidity.

I left it alone. But seeing you call someone a coward for not coming to your home was too funny to ignore. After over a year of harassing me for my home address (after I had told you from the beginning that I would not give you any personal info ie phone #, home address ect) and demanding that my house was the ONLY place you would meet me, seeing what you posted to Nomad was just too fucking hilarious!!

I left it alone. But seeing you call someone a coward for not coming to your home was too funny to ignore. After over a year of harassing me for my home address (after I had told you from the beginning that I would not give you any personal info ie phone #, home address ect) and demanding that my house was the ONLY place you would meet me, seeing what you posted to Nomad was just too fucking hilarious!!

Nomad posted a picture claiming it was where I lived then asked where it was. Shouldn't he know?

Yes, there IS a line to cross. The fact that you pretend to not understand why telling disgusting lies about someone's dead spouse does not change that.

If you say it isn't true, there is no line to cross. If you claim there is, you are also admitting it's true.

Back