Most of you cannot pass this test to graduate from the eighth grade.

You already know the location. The name is the least of your concerns.

No I don't.

If you want me to show up there, you have to tell me exactly where it is.

And post a pic of yourself with this imaginary gun collection we all know you don't have.

If you don't do that, you're admitting that you're a lying pussy and not a man.

No I don't.

If you want me to show up there, you have to tell me exactly where it is.

And post a pic of yourself with this imaginary gun collection we all know you don't have.

If you don't do that, you're admitting that you're a lying pussy and not a man.

That's what a pussy would say because he scared of this man.

You're not a man. You're a mouse.

So just keep on proving to everyone what a mouse you are.

And what a man you AREN'T.

It's pretty clear that neither one of you can post anything worth reading, so I think I'll do what others have done, and put the both of you on my ignore list.

It's pretty clear that neither one of you can post anything worth reading, so I think I'll do what others have done, and put the both of you on my ignore list.

No, you'll be just like every other coward that runs and hides because people say what you don't like. Run, pussy.

school-dunce-boy-wearing-cap-against-blackboard-incorrect-sums-must-try-harder-note-43970211.jpg

Because you refuse to post your name and address.

What? He won't give you his name and address? What a shocker. He spent over a year throwing a fit because I wouldn't post my address. Called me all sorts of names. I guess he can use those names for his own now.

What? He won't give you his name and address? What a shocker. He spent over a year throwing a fit because I wouldn't post my address. Called me all sorts of names. I guess he can use those names for his own now.

Again, you didn't show at a location you gave. Not my fault you're a pussy like Nomad.

LMAO!! No, you never showed at the bar.

But you DID say it would be easy to find my address. And yet, you never did and never showed.

That is your claim. The faggot piece of shit door man you said would know you had no clue who you were.

Again, you didn't show at a location you gave. Not my fault you're a pussy like Nomad.

You never showed at the location you kept harping on. Never showed at the place you said would be easy to find.

And you never showed at the bar either. That is a fact.

That is your claim. The faggot piece of shit door man you said would know you had no clue who you were.

Bullshit. It is easy to say you went. But you don't remember what day you were there, where you parked, what the doorman looked like (and you supposedly talked to him), what the inside of the bar looked like, or what the place across the street looks like. In other words, you CLAIM you drove to Atlanta, but completely forgot every detail of the entire little adventure.

Bullshit. It is easy to say you went. But you don't remember what day you were there, where you parked, what the doorman looked like (and you supposedly talked to him), what the inside of the bar looked like, or what the place across the street looks like. In other words, you CLAIM you drove to Atlanta, but completely forgot every detail of the entire little adventure.

It's easy for you to say I wasn't there. It helps you ease your cowardly, faggot mind.

Back