Most of you cannot pass this test to graduate from the eighth grade.

It's easy for you to say I wasn't there. It helps you ease your cowardly, faggot mind.

My mind is at ease. Yours is obviously the one with issues. You have started shit and tried to scare at least 3 different people with the same game. And you haven't done anything but talk shit.

My mind is at ease. Yours is obviously the one with issues. You have started shit and tried to scare at least 3 different people with the same game. And you haven't done anything but talk shit.

At least you've come to grips you're a fucking coward. That's a step in the right direction.

That's called an excuse, coward.

Excuse? Why would I need an excuse? I said tell the doorman to call me and I would come down to the bar. You claim you went there and asked for me and he said he didn't know me. Of course, just a few days after it supposedly happened you couldn't remember what he looked like or anything else about the bar, parking, surroundings, what was happening in the bar ect. You lied. Pure & simple.

And you said you could find my address easily. But you demanded that I give it to you. Sorry, I am not in the habit of doing what some cowardly jackass wants.

Then, the worst of it all, you said all sorts of disgusting stuff about my late wife. That is about as big a pussy move as I can imagine.

But now you want to pretend you are a badass. You are hilarious! A running joke.

Excuse? Why would I need an excuse? I said tell the doorman to call me and I would come down to the bar. You claim you went there and asked for me and he said he didn't know me. Of course, just a few days after it supposedly happened you couldn't remember what he looked like or anything else about the bar, parking, surroundings, what was happening in the bar ect. You lied. Pure & simple.

And you said you could find my address easily. But you demanded that I give it to you. Sorry, I am not in the habit of doing what some cowardly jackass wants.

Then, the worst of it all, you said all sorts of disgusting stuff about my late wife. That is about as big a pussy move as I can imagine.

But now you want to pretend you are a badass. You are hilarious! A running joke.

More excuses to cover for your cowardice.

I said nothing disgusting about your late wife.

You didn't show nor what you said the doorman would do didn't happen and you want to blame me. You and your late wife must have made a good pair. She had a pussy and you are one.

More excuses to cover for your cowardice.

I said nothing disgusting about your late wife.

You didn't show nor what you said the doorman would do didn't happen and you want to blame me. You and your late wife must have made a good pair. She had a pussy and you are one.

"I said nothing disgusting about your late wife". That is a flat out lie.

That's what you claim yet when the conditions you set were followed, you were a no show.

No you didn't. No one would have come all the way to Atlanta and then have forgotten everything about the location in just a day or two. Forgot the doorman you talked to. Forgot where you parked. Forgot what was going on in the bar. Forgot what the place across the street looked like. Forgot everything.

No, you never showed.

No you didn't. No one would have come all the way to Atlanta and then have forgotten everything about the location in just a day or two. Forgot the doorman you talked to. Forgot where you parked. Forgot what was going on in the bar. Forgot what the place across the street looked like. Forgot everything.

No, you never showed.

Whatever makes your pussy feel better.

Nothing disgusting, son.

If, as you claim, it isn't true, why do you feel the need to address it? It means you have doubts.

The fact that it is a lie does not make your claims that you fucked my late wife or that she sucked your dick any less disgusting.

To say crude shit about someone's late wife is about as low as it gets.

The fact that it is a lie does not make your claims that you fucked my late wife or that she sucked your dick any less disgusting.

To say crude shit about someone's late wife is about as low as it gets.

That you have to address what you say isn't true means you have doubts.

Back