Most of you cannot pass this test to graduate from the eighth grade.

You've acknowledged that I do.

I've given you a way for that to happen and for you to try and take what you say I shouldn't own. You ran from it like a nigger from a job offer.

You lie like a piece of dog shit.

Prove you own the guns you say you do or admit you're a lying pussy-ass chickenshit.

You lie like a piece of dog shit.

Prove you own the guns you say you do or admit you're a lying pussy-ass chickenshit.

You already acknowledged it. Can't step back from it now that you've realized you're not man enough to take them.

However, I've provided the manner in which it can happen and you refused that, too.

You already acknowledged it. Can't step back from it now that you've realized you're not man enough to take them.

However, I've provided the manner in which it can happen and you refused that, too.

You've never proven you own any guns. :lies:

Either prove it or else you're admitting that you're a wussy-ass little sissy boy.

I meant your IMAGINARY collection.

The one you insinuate you own, but are too much of a coward to prove.

The one you acknowledged I own. It's OK. You don't really want me to prove it or you'd come and try to take what you say I shouldn't own. You're just like the blacks that say they want something but when it comes down to it, run from the truth.

The one you acknowledged I own. It's OK. You don't really want me to prove it or you'd come and try to take what you say I shouldn't own. You're just like the blacks that say they want something but when it comes down to it, run from the truth.

I never acknowledged anything about you other than the fact that you are lower than rat shit.

That and your total lack of brains and decency are the only undisputable facts about you.

I never acknowledged anything about you other than the fact that you are lower than rat shit.

That and your total lack of brains and decency are the only undisputable facts about you.

Your own words prove it. However, I've realized you're not man enough to stand by your words. Most of your kind are not willing to do so.

Your own words prove it. However, I've realized you're not man enough to stand by your words. Most of your kind are not willing to do so.

One wouldn't even need to be a man to deal with a wussy-ass punk like you.

A little poodle dog could bark at your ass and make you run like a bitch.

All your kind does is run your big mouths from behind the safety of your keyboards.

One wouldn't even need to be a man to deal with a wussy-ass punk like you.

A little poodle dog could bark at your ass and make you run like a bitch.

All your kind does is run your big mouths from behind the safety of your keyboards.

If that's what you believe, why the fear of trying to take what you say I shouldn't own?

Apparently that "little poodle dog" was a call out to try and take the guns you say I shouldn't own. Seems you ran like a bitch.

I've offered an opportunity for you to come out from behind yours and YOU refused.

If that's what you believe, why the fear of trying to take what you say I shouldn't own?

Apparently that "little poodle dog" was a call out to try and take the guns you say I shouldn't own. Seems you ran like a bitch.

I've offered an opportunity for you to come out from behind yours and YOU refused.

Post your name and address, pussy.

Post a picture of you with your imaginary gun collection.

I've offered an opportunity for you to do both and YOU refused.

Chickenshit.

Post your name and address, pussy.

Post a picture of you with your imaginary gun collection.

I've offered an opportunity for you to do both and YOU refused.

Chickenshit.

You've already posted pictures claiming it was me and where I lived. You don't need my name but if you must have it, it's CFM.

When are you coming?

You've already posted pictures claiming it was me and where I lived. You don't need my name but if you must have it, it's CFM.

When are you coming?

That's bullshit.

A picture is not an address.

Real name.

Real address.

Photo of yourself and your supposed gun collection.

Otherwise, you're a fucking phony lying wuss bag.

That's bullshit.

A picture is not an address.

Real name.

Real address.

Photo of yourself and your supposed gun collection.

Otherwise, you're a fucking phony lying wuss bag.

You still trying to use that excuse for being a motherfucking coward. Talk all you want and I'll continue to own what YOU say I shouldn't have. The stress of knowing that is driving you crazy.

You still trying to use that excuse for being a motherfucking coward. Talk all you want and I'll continue to own what YOU say I shouldn't have. The stress of knowing that is driving you crazy.

I don't even think about worthless zeros like you.

The only one around here making excuses for being a motherfucking coward, goes by the same initials as Cowardly Faggot Milquetoast.

Until you prove you own what you say you own, I'm going to continue to assume you're a lying piece of shit who doesn't own squat.

What was considered vital information for schools in the 19th century and what is considered vital information in the late 20th or 21st century are very different things.

Obviously the test is heavy on written grammar. While that would make some people's posts easier to read, it isn't as critical as other skills. Also, genders were educated separately, because girls were thought to be less clever, and didn't need a "real" education.

And since most people (especially in the US) spent their entire lives within 25 or 30 miles of where they were born, there was less interaction with any other cultures.

Read Future Shock by Alvin Toffler. It will show the torrential changes in our world in the last 100 years or so. The book was written in 1970. But one thing that stood out to me was the result of a timeline for humanity based, not on years, but on technological advances that changed our lives. The +/- 50,000 years of human existence, if put on such a timeline, would have the middle set at around 1900. In other words, those kids taking the 8th grade exam in 1895 lived in a world more like ancient Rome than modern times.

The test is interesting, not as a mark of intellect or education, but as a view of how much the world has changed.

As a bit of anecdotal evidence, back in 1996 my grandmother turn 90 years old. My oldest son (10 at the time) and I drove her back home after she spent a few days with us. I encouraged my son to ask her about her childhood. When he asked her about the biggest change she had seen, we expected her to say radio, tv, electrification ect. Nope, it was the roads and highway. Something so common to us was a virtual miracle she had seen develop in her lifetime.

My grandmother was born in Idaho Territory in 1890. When asked about the same thing, especially the biggest improvement, her response was “indoor plumbing”.

I don't even think about worthless zeros like you.

The only one around here making excuses for being a motherfucking coward, goes by the same initials as Cowardly Faggot Milquetoast.

Until you prove you own what you say you own, I'm going to continue to assume you're a lying piece of shit who doesn't own squat.

Until you try to take what you've acknowledge I've owned, you'll prove you're a motherfucking, NL piece of shit.

You've posted pictures claiming it was me and where I lived. Why haven't you shown up?

Until you try to take what you've acknowledge I've owned, you'll prove you're a motherfucking, NL piece of shit.

You've posted pictures claiming it was me and where I lived. Why haven't you shown up?

I've never acknowledged anything about you other than that you are sub-human filth.

As for posting pictures of you, are you talking about this one?

cfmporch.jpg

OK, so you acknowledge that is you in the picture. Fine.

Now show me where in the picture I'm supposed to find your name and address, dumbass. You're obviously too lazy to put the street address or rural route number on the side of the trailer, yet you expect me to just find the place on my own, is that it?

It's plain to see you're too fucking stupid and cowardly to post it.

I've never acknowledged anything about you other than that you are sub-human filth.

As for posting pictures of you, are you talking about this one?

cfmporch.jpg

OK, so you acknowledge that is you in the picture. Fine.

Now show me where in the picture I'm supposed to find your name and address, dumbass. You're obviously too lazy to put the street address or rural route number on the side of the trailer, yet you expect me to just find the place on my own, is that it?

It's plain to see you're too fucking stupid and cowardly to post it.

I acknowledge that you claimed it was me. If you have the picture YOU claim is me, you had to come where it was to take it. That means you know the address.

I expect you to be a man and back up your words. All I get is the ramblings of a cowardly, motherfucking nigger.

I acknowledge that you claimed it was me. If you have the picture YOU claim is me, you had to come where it was to take it. That means you know the address.

I expect you to be a man and back up your words. All I get is the ramblings of a cowardly, motherfucking nigger.

I never claimed I took the picture myself, dumbfuck. You just assumed that.

The only thing I can guess is that someone was compiling pictures and data for a book about America's white, rural lower class trash when they came to your neighborhood and found you there, drunk in the middle of the day as usual and blabbering a lot of senseless, drunken garbage over the phone.

Probably boasting about your imaginary gun collection, like the cowardly peckerwood trash you are.

Back