Most of you cannot pass this test to graduate from the eighth grade.

You're the one that made the claim of something, BOY. Prove it or your status stands as full of shit, dumbass nigger.

You've made all kinds of claims around here yet you've never proven any of them.

Until you do, your status stands as full of shit, dumbass peckerwood.

You've made all kinds of claims around here yet you've never proven any of them.

Until you do, your status stands as full of shit, dumbass peckerwood.

The claim was made that you're a fucking nigger and it has been proven many times over.

I've proven I'm your superior in every way many times over.

I've proven you're a coward related to refusing to try and take what you say people shouldn't own.

Prove your claim or continue to be known as a liar, BOY.

The claim was made that you're a fucking nigger and it has been proven many times over.

I've proven I'm your superior in every way many times over.

I've proven you're a coward related to refusing to try and take what you say people shouldn't own.

Prove your claim or continue to be known as a liar, BOY.

:rofl2: You are a fucking joke. :palm:

So you can't verify your claim of degree, year, and school? It's hard to verify something that doesn't exist.

I could if I wanted to, but who in their right mind would expose their identity on a forum like this one?

Besides, I don't jump through hoops for anybody and CERTAINLY not for a fucking nobody loser zero like you.

If you think your childish, macho nonsense is going to goad me into dancing for you, you're even stupider than you come across as.

Why can't you prove that you own an AR-15? Or any other firearm for that matter? Why can't you prove that you're an American citizen?

I think you're lying about all of it, peckerwood.

Yet you're the fucking nigger that can't verify a single claim he's made. It's hard to do when what you say didn't happen and/or doesn't exist.

Yet you're the fucking peckerwood that can't verify a single claim he's made. It's hard to do when what you say didn't happen and/or doesn't exist.

I could if I wanted to, but who in their right mind would expose their identity on a forum like this one?

Besides, I don't jump through hoops for anybody and CERTAINLY not for a fucking nobody loser zero like you.

If you think your childish, macho nonsense is going to goad me into dancing for you, you're even stupider than you come across as.

Why can't you prove that you own an AR-15? Or any other firearm for that matter? Why can't you prove that you're an American citizen?

I think you're lying about all of it, peckerwood.

In other words, you can't so you, in typical leftwinger fashion, try to blame the one expecting you to prove YOUR claims.

You already dance for me, BOY. You're like the monkey dancing for the organ grinder.

The opportunity to prove what I own has been offered as part of your claim that people shouldn't own guns. You refused and now you want to try and blame me, again. There's an easy way to prove it if you weren't such a scared little, gun hating pussified nigger.

Yet you're the fucking peckerwood that can't verify a single claim he's made. It's hard to do when what you say didn't happen and/or doesn't exist.

I have verified it, boy. You refusing to acknowledge it is your problem.

I have verified it, boy. You refusing to acknowledge it is your problem.

You've never verified squat, chickenshit peckerwood.

cfmchkshtpkrwd.jpg

Every time you post, what I've claimed about you is verified.

Every time I post, what I've claimed about you is verified.

I am a normally intelligent, civilized person.

You are a drooling, no-class redneck idiot.

Who says opposites can't work together to accomplish the same thing?

Every time I post, what I've claimed about you is verified.

I am a normally intelligent, civilized person.

You are a drooling, no-class redneck idiot.

Who says opposites can't work together to accomplish the same thing?

You're anything but civilized. It's not in your kind's nature to be that way.

I've accomplished proving you're a retarded coward that makes claims about what people should and shouldn't own then refuses to do something about it. You've already indicated you believe I own guns. Now, you try to back step from it. It's OK. You're not alone. More than one of you gun hating pussies had made the same claim then refused to try and take any of them from me.

You're anything but civilized. It's not in your kind's nature to be that way.

I've accomplished proving you're a retarded coward that makes claims about what people should and shouldn't own then refuses to do something about it. You've already indicated you believe I own guns. Now, you try to back step from it. It's OK. You're not alone. More than one of you gun hating pussies had made the same claim then refused to try and take any of them from me.

Prove you own the guns you say you own.

I don't believe you and you've never proven anything, stupid hick.

Prove you own the guns you say you own.

I don't believe you and you've never proven anything, stupid hick.

You've acknowledged that I do.

I've given you a way for that to happen and for you to try and take what you say I shouldn't own. You ran from it like a nigger from a job offer.

Back