Motley Crue on Netflix

I do not think there was a legitimate head banger in high school or college that did not crank Crue - to eleven!

Can't say there is any of their music that speaks to me, what is your favourite track?

There are about five or six I really like. I'm not a huge heavy metal guy but always liked the Crue. I read this book this movie is made off of and these guys were freaking crazy.

Well T-Bone fucked Pammy, so that's impressive at least.

Fucking anything human would be impressive to you.

He could have fucked his dog and that would've been impressive to you, too.

Anything that breathes gets your attention.

And some things that don't.

IMG_0012+%282%29.JPG

:laugh:

Fucking anything human would be impressive to you.

He could have fucked his dog and that would've been impressive to you, too.

Anything that breathes gets your attention.

And some things that don't.

IMG_0012+%282%29.JPG

:laugh:

Do you have a dog, or is your wife called Lassie?

Last edited:
average band...but i'm not much of a headbanger.. I have been listening to a whole lot of Led Zep remastered.
the original Atlantic recordings were awful

average band...but i'm not much of a headbanger.. I have been listening to a whole lot of Led Zep remastered.
the original Atlantic recordings were awful

Glam rock was never about the music, in the same way that Punk rock was not about the music.

Motely Crue is to Glam rock what the Sex Pistols were to Punk rock.

The attitude, the image, the theater, that what it was all about.

I can't put Motely Crue as a musical entity in the same league as truly influential bands like Guns and Roses and Metallica. But, for what they intended to do - create some entertaining theater and get some heads banging - Motely Crue achieved something any head banger can appreciate.

p.s. I actually think Tommy Lee is a good drummer, and Mick Mars is a surprisingly under-rated guitarist.
Vince Neil can't sing for sh*t.

I do not think there was a legitimate head banger in high school or college that did not crank Crue - to eleven!

Sorry...but back in the day those of us who took our Rock seriously listened to Metallica...unless you were gay and into the LA hair scene. Then you listened to Crue.

No band did more to kill Rock in the 80’s than Mottley Crue. They came along and Grunge, Metal and Alternative got replaced by Hair, Hair, Hair...after the LA Hair scene people said “Fuck this lame shit I’d rather listen to Snoop Dog”.

I was never much of a Crue fan, although I'll admit I like a few of their songs. I always thought they were overrated though.
There's no question they partied their collective asses off, and from what I've heard, their concerts showed it. I never saw them.
They can't hold a candle to the likes of Dio, Iron Maiden, or Judas Priest (to name 3), but very few others can. JMHO.

Sorry...but back in the day those of us who took our Rock seriously listened to Metallica...unless you were gay and into the LA hair scene. Then you listened to Crue.

No band did more to kill Rock in the 90’s than Mottley Crue. They came along and Grunge, Metal and Alternative got replaced by Hair, Hair, Hair...after the LA Hair scene people said “Fuck this lame shit I’d rather listen to Snoop Dog”.

Metallica was also a band that was overrated. I saw them live and really wasn't all that impressed, they were just a bit more "thrash" than I was into. But that's me.

Who the hell listened to Snoop Dog????

I was never much of a Crue fan, although I'll admit I like a few of their songs. I always thought they were overrated though.
There's no question they partied their collective asses off, and from what I've heard, their concerts showed it. I never saw them.
They can't hold a candle to the likes of Dio, Iron Maiden, or Judas Priest (to name 3), but very few others can. JMHO.
Couldn’t agree more. Unquestionably Metallica was the greatest heavy metal band of that era and they had to leave LA and get away from the Hair, Hair, Hair scene to prove it.

When I think of Motley Crue I think of the Song Cherry Bomb...and it wasn’t even one of their songs! LOL

It might as well as been.

Metallica was also a band that was overrated. I saw them live and really wasn't all that impressed, they were just a bit more "thrash" than I was into. But that's me.

Who the hell listened to Snoop Dog????

Everyone but people who like listening to women sing through their noses.

Back