Mott and Yaya won

Oh, and, Yurt, by dragging Mott across the finish line, you may have just caused a major freeze down in hell, FYI.
LOL LOL LOL Yurt didn't have to drag me across the line. You handed it to us on a golden platter! Your's was the last and biggest mistake. We couldn't have done it without you 3D! :)

You want to know what Yurt and I's real strategy was? Starting D2 it was, let's chill out, have fun and see if the village will do our job for us. We couldn't have chosen a better strategy! We were in a no win situation and you guys snatched defeat from the jaws of victory! LOL

You guys will never live down D3! This was the most epic village meltdown ever! From the verge of victory to complete defeat in one day! :)

You left out the third wolf, because this isn't about the individuals; but instead it's about the team.
Indeed it is! Here are lessons to be learned from this game.

It's a team game. You win as a team and lose as individuals.

Surviving the day doesn't mean crap if you don't help your team.

Conversely getting killed is ok if in the process you help your team.

Leadership matters.

Have fun. You think better when you're laughing. :)

LOL LOL LOL Yurt didn't have to drag me across the line. You handed it to us on a golden platter! Your's was the last and biggest mistake. We couldn't have done it without you 3D! :)

You want to know what Yurt and I's real strategy was? Starting D2 it was, let's chill out, have fun and see if the village will do our job for us. We couldn't have chosen a better strategy! We were in a no win situation and you guys snatched defeat from the jaws of victory! LOL

You guys will never live down D3! This was the most epic village meltdown ever! From the verge of victory to complete defeat in one day! :)

You mean, I shouldn't have been the only villager participating?

Back