Mott and Yaya won

unfortunately that’s not how it works. Each game is unique. You shouldn’t make decisions based on previous games. You see people make that mistake all the time. In fact it was thinking like that which played a role in the villages demise.

Thinking some one is a wolf means squat unless you can convince the other villagers they are a wolf and get them lynched. The trick is doing that without drawing suspicion on yourself...and being right.

The after game talk is meaningless. Everyone knew I was a wolf from the second the game started yet ther I was alive and howling at the end of the game. If I was so obviously a wolf then why didn’t the kill me D1?

I couldn't even find a way to convince them Threedee was a villager, and all the talk about voting for you went nowhere. I think some of peoples hesitancy from the seer reveal stuff, led to hesitancy of what Billy said. He was positive you were a wolf. I thought two others might vote for you with the chatter, and I tossed my vote elsewhere to avoid auto night. I think I was going to vote for you, because I trusted Billy, and that he did get to see the seer.

I couldn't even find a way to convince them Threedee was a villager, and all the talk about voting for you went nowhere. I think some of peoples hesitancy from the seer reveal stuff, led to hesitancy of what Billy said. He was positive you were a wolf. I thought two others might vote for you with the chatter, and I tossed my vote elsewhere to avoid auto night. I think I was going to vote for you, because I trusted Billy, and that he did get to see the seer.

That's what makes this game challenging. :)

unfortunately that’s not how it works. Each game is unique. You shouldn’t make decisions based on previous games. You see people make that mistake all the time. In fact it was thinking like that which played a role in the villages demise.

Thinking some one is a wolf means squat unless you can convince the other villagers they are a wolf and get them lynched. The trick is doing that without drawing suspicion on yourself...and being right. Easier said then done.

The after game talk is meaningless. Everyone knew I was a wolf from the second the game started yet ther I was alive and howling at the end of the game. If I was so obviously a wolf then why didn’t the kill me D1?

This is why I like having everyone play as an ALT.
It somewhat removes preconceived ideas about another player, until the OCD players NEED to know who's who. :palm:

Back