Mott and Yaya won

Having a Seer who survived that long, would have been an immense help. :D

You make a fair argument.

And had I known before hand how unhelpful you were going to be during the game I guess I would have played differently.

As you have shown, I have little doubt you would have correctly read any clues I left for you anyway so it may be a moot point.

You obviously completely fucked up and misread Billy’s posts in 71 and 82.

What is more astounding is that even after the fact. After being told what Billy’s posts meant AND after me being proven right you still refuse to acknowledge it.

You make a fair argument.

And had I known before hand how unhelpful you were going to be during the game I guess I would have played differently.

As you have shown, I have little doubt you would have correctly read any clues I left for you anyway so it may be a moot point.

You obviously completely fucked up and misread Billy’s posts in 71 and 82.

What is more astounding is that even after the fact. After being told what Billy’s posts meant AND after me being proven right you still refuse to acknowledge it.

So let me see if I've got this straight!!

You based your game play, on my decisions.

I'm overwhelmed with your high regard of me. :good4u:

You could argue that but in the end on D3 you were dead.

If what was supposed to happen on D3 happened. Mott a wolf dies and Billy dies

That would have left the following players

Rune
Threedee
Jade
USF
Yurt

Yurt would not have been able to handle being a wolf all by his lonesome. And I have every confidence that he would have been exposed.

It is speculation but I don’t think you losing sight of Yurt hurt the Village.
I was exposed and they didn't kill me. I think what all the Monday morning QB'ing is missing that they don't take account for in actual game play is an individual identifying a wolf is a lot easier to do than getting the damned thing killed!

I was exposed and they didn't kill me. I think what all the Monday morning QB'ing is missing that they don't take account for in actual game play is an individual identifying a wolf is a lot easier to do than getting the damned thing killed!

All the whining is just that, Monday morning quarterbacking.

Oh oh o oh oh, but I knew this..... Oh I oh oh khobohkabob... I knew you were wolves...... Ooohgollymissmolly..... I had the game won

Wait, I lost so hear me whine

Does Mott mount you like a sheep in celebration?

giphy.gif

All the whining is just that, Monday morning quarterbacking.

Oh oh o oh oh, but I knew this..... Oh I oh oh khobohkabob... I knew you were wolves...... Ooohgollymissmolly..... I had the game won

Wait, I lost so hear me whine

I know...all this "I knew he was a wolf!" is a crock of bull. OK...you knew someone was a wolf. Fine, now try to convince the village to lynch that wolf without getting your own ass lynched. Oh....that's different isn't it? LOL

So let me see if I've got this straight!!

You based your game play, on my decisions.

I'm overwhelmed with your high regard of me. :good4u:

Actually I base my game play on how the game is unfolding at the time

Like is said, we will have to agree to disagree. You play your way. I will play mine. Fair enough?

Based on how this game unfolded, that would be 100% accurate.

If I thought I screwed up, I would admit it.

If you want to believe that I am the sole reason for the village losing then so be it

I never said that you were the sole reason or any reason for the village losing; but if your subconscious is making you feel that way, it's through no fault of mine. :good4u:

I think several of us messed up, me included. I led a bandwagon against Tsuke after his screw up. I also should have thought about you being a wolf, when I had to say I didn't understand why you got snippy with me, putting down my strategies. Day one, and I thought you were acting weird. Of course I think Threedee said you normally get heated in the game, or something like that. Oh well. I think I have a better read on you for future reference.

I think several of us messed up, me included. I led a bandwagon against Tsuke after his screw up. I also should have thought about you being a wolf, when I had to say I didn't understand why you got snippy with me, putting down my strategies. Day one, and I thought you were acting weird. Of course I think Threedee said you normally get heated in the game, or something like that. Oh well. I think I have a better read on you for future reference.
unfortunately that’s not how it works. Each game is unique. You shouldn’t make decisions based on previous games. You see people make that mistake all the time. In fact it was thinking like that which played a role in the villages demise.

Thinking some one is a wolf means squat unless you can convince the other villagers they are a wolf and get them lynched. The trick is doing that without drawing suspicion on yourself...and being right. Easier said then done.

The after game talk is meaningless. Everyone knew I was a wolf from the second the game started yet ther I was alive and howling at the end of the game. If I was so obviously a wolf then why didn’t the kill me D1?

Last edited:
BTW, starting a BW on anyone is never a bad idea unless they are a cleared villager. You did ok your first time out. You did it the right way. You participated moderately and you watched and learn. You’ll play more confidently next game and I look forward to playing with you. Have fun playing and ignore the “you suck” crowd. They are by far the worst players. Just tell them how great they are and you can play them like a fish.

Back