Mott and Yaya won

You mean, I shouldn't have been the only villager participating?
No and that was certainly poor play by your teammates but nevertheless it was a mistake on your part. Had you not switched your vote it appears it would have been a null vote, and I may be wrong here and Grind can correct me, but that would have resulted in only Rune getting mod killed and Billy getting night killed and the game would have proceeded to day four.

The village team also has to take blame for not telling Rune to fix his vote.

No and that was certainly poor play by your teammates but nevertheless it was a mistake on your part. Had you not switched your vote it appears it would have been a null vote, and I may be wrong here and Grind can correct me, but that would have resulted in only Rune getting mod killed and Billy getting night killed and the game would have proceeded to day four.

Who would have gotten lynched?

If Rune wasn’t on how could anyone tell him?

I'm not completely sure.

Grind, can you clarify this point. If the top two in voting at the EOD are tied and there is no majority vote would that be a null vote with no one getting lynched that day?

What saved you was people were too worried about auto night so they spread their votes around.

You were top of pretty much everyone’s list

You reeked of wolf

But in the end you won. Kudos. We can what if til the cows come home or in your case sheep. Congrats to you and LiberalAvenger on your win

My agreeing with Billy that Yurt was a village idiot definitely hurt the village.

You could argue that but in the end on D3 you were dead.

If what was supposed to happen on D3 happened. Mott a wolf dies and Billy dies

That would have left the following players

Rune
Threedee
Jade
USF
Yurt

Yurt would not have been able to handle being a wolf all by his lonesome. And I have every confidence that he would have been exposed.

It is speculation but I don’t think you losing sight of Yurt hurt the Village.

Yaya bitch, learn it. Btw, did you see IHA's massive war zone fail thread where he said you proved I was Yurt because only Yurt called you stupidfreak?

It is hilarious.

Poor little Yurt the Butthurt. Can’t just enjoy the win. So so angry all the time

You could argue that but in the end on D3 you were dead.

If what was supposed to happen on D3 happened. Mott a wolf dies and Billy dies

That would have left the following players

Rune
Threedee
Jade
USF
Yurt

Yurt would not have been able to handle being a wolf all by his lonesome. And I have every confidence that he would have been exposed.

It is speculation but I don’t think you losing sight of Yurt hurt the Village.

Having a Seer who survived that long, would have been an immense help. :D

Having a Seer who survived that long, would have been an immense help. :D

LOL

Poor IHA, so obsessed with his hate for Yaya. He can't help himself. Have you seen his meltdown all over the place? He even created another thread whining about his loss and trying to say he doesn't have a feud with me, all the while insulting me and posting absolutely hateful posts about me.

He is insane with rage.

Poor guy. :(

Back