Mott just kicked my ass with facts

Even disregarding the racist posts from CFM and TDAK, there's Truth Deleter, for example, who never writes a single sentence without an insult in it, and I don't see any of them flocking to groan him.

We can wrap this whole thing up by concluding that conservatives cannot, and will not, call out the degenerate racists in their midst, and will wildly flail around trying to draw false equivalencies and bad analogies between genuinely despicable rightwing racists and Guno.

We can wrap this whole thing up by concluding that conservatives cannot, and will not, call out the degenerate racists in their midst, and will wildly flail around trying to draw false equivalencies and bad analogies between genuinely despicable rightwing racists and Guno.

Yep. And the racist ones are the worst of all with that.

Fvck off Cypress. There is not a bigger gossiping b*tch on this board than you. I hope Christi quotes me so you can read this. Your schtick is so transparent and anyone who has been on this board a long time knows it.

I’ve given you credit before for your Christian analogy when you said there are those Christians that so wear their Christianity on their sleeves because they are hiding something or overcompensating for something. As a Christian I agree with you. But you are the exact same on this board. We’ve seen this facade that you present, like the overbearing Christians, and then seen reality. So stop with this holier than thou act.

My impression as well. No one here actually feels dehumanized or genuinely offended by him. I get the impression he is doing sort of a caricature, but my impression could be wrong.

If they are using the word "goyim" on a cable television show, that is more evidence to me that it is not some sort of culturally offensive and dehumanizing insult in the way the other ethnic insults highlighted in this thread are. Not even remotely in the same universe.

Which leaves me wondering why certain teabaggers were trying to draw a false equivalency between Guno and truly degenerate racists like CFM and TDAK, and why they were whining that lefties should be haranguing guno and apologizing for him.

None of it makes any sense, man!

It was used disparagingly on the show. As for Goony, he is as much of a POS as those two.

Fuck you, CFM and TDAK came joint top in my Most Obnoxious poll.

Christie, I clicked on your link. I did not write a single post on that page. You must be counting on the idea that no one will look. It is official. You are a liar.

Actually, she's not.... and you owe her an apology.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...g-in-front-of-your-home&p=2477860#post2477860
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...g-in-front-of-your-home&p=2477888#post2477888
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...After-Kicking-Out-Sarah&p=2473490#post2473490

My impression as well. No one here actually feels dehumanized or genuinely offended by him. I get the impression he is doing sort of a caricature, but my impression could be wrong.

If they are using the word "goyim" on a cable television show, that is more evidence to me that it is not some sort of culturally offensive and dehumanizing insult in the way the other ethnic insults highlighted in this thread are. Not even remotely in the same universe.

Which leaves me wondering why certain teabaggers were trying to draw a false equivalency between Guno and truly degenerate racists like CFM and TDAK, and why they were whining that lefties should be haranguing guno and apologizing for him.

None of it makes any sense, man!

False equivalency? Are you kidding? With cracka this, and cracka that? Take off the partisan blinders man.

False equivalency? Are you kidding? With cracka this, and cracka that? Take off the partisan blinders man.

That's a fair point, because I don't like the word or context of cracka, and to me it is a tad over the line. I don't pay enough attention to notice if that is being used with frequency.
A white guy using "cracka", not as bad as if Louis Farakan did. Sorry, that is just how society is set up - I don't make the rules of society, I just follow them!

But still....

Guno, you need to reflect on using a derogatory word that is widely considered to be more than just off-color, and is generally considered to be over the line, man!

That's a fair point, because I don't like the word or context of cracka, and to me it is a tad over the line. I don't pay enough attention to notice if that is being used with frequency.
A white guy using "cracka", not as bad as if Louis Farakan did. Sorry, that is just how society is set up - I don't make the rules of society, I just follow them!

But still....

Guno, you need to reflect on using a derogatory word that is widely considered to be more than just off-color, and is generally considered to be over the line, man!

Also, as if "cracka" were the only racist thing pruno said. I think your partisan blinders are surgically attached.

rolleyes.gif

But still....

Snowflake that gets his feelings hurt over a word.

So you can't think for yourself and have to be told how to look at things, huh?

Back