Mountain West Conference

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
Should the Mountain West Conference champs get an automatic BCS bid? I think so. There obviously a better conference in Football than either the ACC or the Big East who get automatic bids. I think they should threaten a law suit or threaten to pull out of the BCS and they will get an automatic bid.

Mott is losing his mind after only 1 Ohio Slow loss.
He still is yet to respond to their last big win.
Sorry Mott, I know it's painfull

true the vest has lost the last 6 vs top 5 teams.
Calm yourself Mott you have to get ready for the next freshman to beat you. The Meeeechigan kid. He's a gamer.

As Stuart Mandell said today on cnnsi.com Pac 10 might be the best conference. Ole Miss going off reputation from last year. LSU in the top 10 based on how they've played? Please. The SEC has finally played some real OOC games and they been exposed.

As Stuart Mandell said today on cnnsi.com Pac 10 might be the best conference. Ole Miss going off reputation from last year. LSU in the top 10 based on how they've played? Please. The SEC has finally played some real OOC games and they been exposed.

ND has not recovered from the raping LSU gave them in the Sugar Bowl when Brady Quinn was their.

Cawacko, little10 the best conference. You might not be the third best conference. Oregon was highly rated and dumped it's load, Cal always dumps their load before they play you guys. Arizona State showed what a fraud they were last year.
The big Question is which high school pac10 team beats the trojans this year. UCLA or Stanford?

Not all of the SEC has been exposed. When Bama played VaTech we played them close for a half and then beat them like a red-headed stepchild in the 2nd half.

Florida is no doubt #1 by far.
Alabama, it's hard to argue they wouldn't be favored or just a slight dog vs USC on a neutral field. They'd be double digits vs any other pac 10 panzy.
LSU would be a dog to SC by 7 or 8 and would be a double digit vs any other but cal.
Ole Miss same deal
Cawacko is desparate at this point.

Florida is no doubt #1 by far.
Alabama, it's hard to argue they wouldn't be favored or just a slight dog vs USC on a neutral field. They'd be double digits vs any other pac 10 panzy.
LSU would be a dog to SC by 7 or 8 and would be a double digit vs any other but cal.
Ole Miss same deal
Cawacko is desparate at this point.

Pac10 is the 2nd toughest conference this year, imo.

I would love to see USC play the SEC Champion for the NC.

I think the Big 12 would have something to say about #2.
Texas
Okl
Texas Tech
Nebraska
How about the resurgent ACC
VT
Miami
Fl St

I think the Big 12 would have something to say about #2.
Texas
Okl
Texas Tech
Nebraska
How about the resurgent ACC
VT
Miami
Fl St

VaTech is the top team in the ACC, and they have already lost to Bama. FL would beat them as bad.

TX, OK, & TxTech would lose too. They can score but have no defense. And they haven't seen D like Bama or FL could show them. No contest.

I'm comparing them to the PaC 10 hommie,
Nobody is even close to the SEC, that's agreed by all experst. Only cawacko and Lou Holtz have crazy ideas.
Pac 10 is prob a distant third behind the big 12. But the ACC is not far behind the pac 10. That is all

I'm comparing them to the PaC 10 hommie,
Nobody is even close to the SEC, that's agreed by all experst. Only cawacko and Lou Holtz have crazy ideas.
Pac 10 is prob a distant third behind the big 12. But the ACC is not far behind the pac 10. That is all

I don't know. I haven't seen anyone but UCLA and USC play, but they both had defenses that looked better than OK or TX

Texas would rape UCLA and would also beat USC.
UCLA will drop at least 2 games in the Pac10, mark that down.

true the vest has lost the last 6 vs top 5 teams.
Calm yourself Mott you have to get ready for the next freshman to beat you. The Meeeechigan kid. He's a gamer.
Ehh we'll see. OSU is in an odd spot. OSU, Texas and USC have the best won lost records in the last 7 years but OSU recieves scathing criticism for not winning them all.

Back