Mountain West Conference

Ehh we'll see. OSU is in an odd spot. OSU, Texas and USC have the best won lost records in the last 7 years but OSU recieves scathing criticism for not winning them all.

repeat, you lost the last 6 in a row to top 5 teams.
Sure the vest can beat cupcakes

I think the Big 12 would have something to say about #2.
Texas
Okl
Texas Tech
Nebraska
How about the resurgent ACC
VT
Miami
Fl St
You gotta be kidding me? That's what this post was started about. The Mountain West is a better conference than the ACC or the Big East and should have an automatic BCS bid even if they have to take one away from the ACC or the Big East.....or both.

VaTech is the top team in the ACC, and they have already lost to Bama. FL would beat them as bad.

TX, OK, & TxTech would lose too. They can score but have no defense. And they haven't seen D like Bama or FL could show them. No contest.
You're forgetting who Bama's head coach is. He sucks against dynamic offenses. Texas is every bit as good if not better than Bama and both OK and TT would give Bama fits, particularly TT.

I'm comparing them to the PaC 10 hommie,
Nobody is even close to the SEC, that's agreed by all experst. Only cawacko and Lou Holtz have crazy ideas.
Pac 10 is prob a distant third behind the big 12. But the ACC is not far behind the pac 10. That is all
Phhllllbbbttt, keep telling your selves that. Were gonna have fun laughing at you guys when you start making excuses. the SEC is gonna have an off year this year.

You're forgetting who Bama's head coach is. He sucks against dynamic offenses. Texas is every bit as good if not better than Bama and both OK and TT would give Bama fits, particularly TT.

No, I think you mean he sucks when he tries to HAVE a dynamic offense.

repeat, you lost the last 6 in a row to top 5 teams.
Sure the vest can beat cupcakes
and prior to that they won 5 out of 6. Theirs only one SEC team with balls. Tennessee may be down this year but their the only SEC team that's not afraid to play out of their back yard. Until ya'll prove you can play outside the south you have no street cred. Texas and USC are better than both Florida and Bama and they do play outside of their own back yards. The SEC is over rated this year and Ole Miss will prove that.

and prior to that they won 5 out of 6. Theirs only one SEC team with balls. Tennessee may be down this year but their the only SEC team that's not afraid to play out of their back yard. Until ya'll prove you can play outside the south you have no street cred. Texas and USC are better than both Florida and Bama and they do play outside of their own back yards. The SEC is over rated this year and Ole Miss will prove that.

LSU went to WA for their first game.

I still think where the game is played is over-rated.

If Bama travels, we will still have a stadium full of fans. And the weather is less of a factor outside the southeast.

Tenn is a second tier SEC team and need the bump.
Again search your ancient history and give me Ohio Slow's last big win. Tool

Try 3 years ago. Our slide against top 5 teams began when we were embarrased by Florida. However, we played 4 for 5 top ranked team that year. That included going 2 for 3 against the #2 team in the nation. The year before we were 5 for 7 against top ranked team including 1-1 against top five. So we had a didn't do to well against top 5 teams the last two years. The last 7 years OSU has played more top ranked teams, beat more top ranked teams then LSWho and we haven't been afraid to play outside our backyard either.

Haha, keepin it real from the USC board I copied this. Topspin answer back son!!!

P.S. (Topspin my daddy played tennis in college until he got kicked off the team for chasing a woman... where I got it from!)

Incidentally, anyone notice that USC will have played some of the best QB's in the likes of Terrell Pryor, Jake Locker, and Jimmy Clausen? Not too mention that kid from AZ and Luck from Stanford are pretty good on their own merit. I wonder, does the SEC have gun slingers or dual threat QB's of this status other than Saint Tebow? Just saying... :)

The kid from ole miss is way better than all of them. Who was the first pick in 2 of the last 3 drafts? SEC quaterbacks. I met my wife on a tennis court, so I'm guessing your dad like me cared more about the hotties than the game.

The kid from ole miss is way better than all of them. Who was the first pick in 2 of the last 3 drafts? SEC quaterbacks. I met my wife on a tennis court, so I'm guessing your dad like me cared more about the hotties than the game.
Un Huh, both the Pac 10 (12) and the Big 10 (13) have more QB's in the NFL then the SEC (11). The Pac 10 has the most QB's starting in the NFL (6) with the Big 10, SEC and ACC tied for second (5 each).

Last edited:
Bama rolled over North Texas 53-7. Our QBs hit 11 different receivers and used 4 differnt RBs.

What is the SEC afraid of? The SEC team with the toughest non-conf schedule is Tennessee. Their non-conf opponents have a combined won lost record of 16 and 32 and that's the thoughest non-conf schedule in the SEC. LSU is second at 15 and 33. Why is the SEC afraid to play tough teams outside of their own conference? OSU by refrence non-conf opponents have a combined record of 25-26.

What is the SEC afraid of? The SEC team with the toughest non-conf schedule is Tennessee. Their non-conf opponents have a combined won lost record of 16 and 32 and that's the thoughest non-conf schedule in the SEC. LSU is second at 15 and 33. Why is the SEC afraid to play tough teams outside of their own conference? OSU by refrence non-conf opponents have a combined record of 25-26.

We are afraid of each other more than we are afraid of anyone else.

One of the things we see all year is these high flying offenses that score 60 points a game. But that play people with no defense.

Back