My Boy is a RANGER!

You wanna talk shit? You love your country so much you moved to Thailand.

I have several very good reasons

1) My wife is Thai
2) My brother lives here as well
3) My youngest son lives and works in Tokyo for Softbank
4) My eldest son is moving to Saigon next year with Cisco

Come on man, don't you think the Dems would do that if they got half a chance? As for the Rangers they acquitted themselves admirably at Pointe du Hoc, I've been there and it's truly amazing how anybody could get up that sheer cliff with the Germans firing down at them.

I have several very good reasons

1) My wife is Thai
2) My brother lives here as well
3) My youngest son lives and works in Tokyo for Softbank
4) My eldest son is moving to Saigon next year with Cisco

Come on man, don't you think the Dems would do that if they got half a chance? As for the Rangers they acquitted themselves admirably at Pointe du Hoc, I've been there and it's truly amazing how anybody could get up that sheer cliff with the Germans firing down at them.

Tom, I don't believe a word you just said. Your bitch ass came running to me via PM not 6 weeks ago because someone was mean to you here.

You complained to Grind a few years ago because I was making fun of you wanting to fuck ladyboys and you tried to turn that into a 12b violation.

I don't respect you and I don't believe a word you say...tranny fucker.

Seriously, kiss my ass Tom.

Tom, I don't believe a word you just said. Your bitch ass came running to me via PM not 6 weeks ago because someone was mean to you here.

You complained to Grind a few years ago because I was making fun of you wanting to fuck ladyboys and you tried to turn that into a 12b violation.

I don't respect you and I don't believe a word you say...tranny fucker.

Seriously, kiss my ass Tom.

Ok, suit yourself.

Last edited:
Back