My mother (retired RN) who is not vaccinated, has contracted Covid...

I'm not wishing ill of anybody's mom.

I just fucking don't get it.
They offered the vaccines for FREE.
An RN is an educated individual. AND a health professional.

There's nothing about these stories that make any sense whatsoever.
I find them infuriating.

many in the medical fields do not want to take them, that is telling in itself

My entire fam is vaccinated, except my mother (me, my children, my wife, my sisters and brothers, their kids, etc. are all vaccinated), and guess who contracted Covid? Yeah, the unprotected one. My sister is her caretaker and she tested negative for Covid.

Mom is in good spirits, has her sense of humor and tells me if "Feels like a bad cold"...

She's at home, not in the hospital and on Oxygen due to a slightly lower O2 level (pulse/Ox showed 86) and now shows a 96 O2 level.

I'll update as I get news. Even though it is unlikely many of you will care. Especially the vaccine dictators. We get it, you think she made a bad choice and that she shouldn't have had a choice to make regarding the vaccine, Heil Fauci, et al.

best wishes.....

I just fucking don't get it.
They offered the vaccines for FREE.
An RN is an educated individual. AND a health professional.

There's nothing about these stories that make any sense whatsoever.
I find them infuriating.

this is a hilarious reply.

You are not used to being told no. you demand things be your way - so yeah, very infuriating when you don't get to force your will on others.

I hope she gets well soon with few ill effects.

My mother, age 90, has also refused to get vaccinated. Luckily she lives in a small town with little contact with other people and has been able to avoid the virus so far.

I hope she gets well soon with few ill effects.

My mother, age 90, has also refused to get vaccinated. Luckily she lives in a small town with little contact with other people and has been able to avoid the virus so far.

possibly - she may possibly of been asymptomatic as well and has antibodies built up already

My entire fam is vaccinated, except my mother (me, my children, my wife, my sisters and brothers, their kids, etc. are all vaccinated), and guess who contracted Covid? Yeah, the unprotected one. My sister is her caretaker and she tested negative for Covid.

Mom is in good spirits, has her sense of humor and tells me if "Feels like a bad cold"...

She's at home, not in the hospital and on Oxygen due to a slightly lower O2 level (pulse/Ox showed 86) and now shows a 96 O2 level.

I'll update as I get news. Even though it is unlikely many of you will care. Especially the vaccine dictators. We get it, you think she made a bad choice and that she shouldn't have had a choice to make regarding the vaccine, Heil Fauci, et al.

I will pray for your mother, I hope she continues to do well. Nobody deserves to face this virus.

I will hope and pray for her speedy recovery, my friend

Oh geeze. I'm sorry, Damo. Sending hopes for a quick and uneventful recovery. Glad you guys are vaccinated.

Back