My mother (retired RN) who is not vaccinated, has contracted Covid...

My entire fam is vaccinated, except my mother (me, my children, my wife, my sisters and brothers, their kids, etc. are all vaccinated), and guess who contracted Covid? Yeah, the unprotected one. My sister is her caretaker and she tested negative for Covid.

Mom is in good spirits, has her sense of humor and tells me if "Feels like a bad cold"...

She's at home, not in the hospital and on Oxygen due to a slightly lower O2 level (pulse/Ox showed 86) and now shows a 96 O2 level.

I'll update as I get news. Even though it is unlikely many of you will care. Especially the vaccine dictators. We get it, you think she made a bad choice and that she shouldn't have had a choice to make regarding the vaccine, Heil Fauci, et al.

Why so mad at Fauci?

Why claim we don’t care about life?

My entire fam is vaccinated, except my mother (me, my children, my wife, my sisters and brothers, their kids, etc. are all vaccinated), and guess who contracted Covid? Yeah, the unprotected one. My sister is her caretaker and she tested negative for Covid.

Mom is in good spirits, has her sense of humor and tells me if "Feels like a bad cold"...

She's at home, not in the hospital and on Oxygen due to a slightly lower O2 level (pulse/Ox showed 86) and now shows a 96 O2 level.

I'll update as I get news. Even though it is unlikely many of you will care. Especially the vaccine dictators. We get it, you think she made a bad choice and that she shouldn't have had a choice to make regarding the vaccine, Heil Fauci, et al.

Oh no, sorry to hear this. I hope she's feeling better now and won't have any long-term effects.

I just got over covid. losing taste and smell was the worst for me

I got the vax - but have auto immune disease- and take a lot of medicines to prevent my immune system from working - so I was considered a risk

I agree with your mom - it was basically a bad cold.

Permanently losing two of your 5 senses is a bad cold... yeah right.

Why so mad at Fauci?

Why claim we don’t care about life?

Because Fauci undermined Trump's evil plot to downgrade the virus as a mechanism to support his reelection by always telling the scientific facts as they were evident.
That put a Fox News target on his chest. And so dumbfucks like the OP hate him... end of story.

My thoughts and prayers Damo. Last September my brother in-law, one of the few unvaccinated family members, contracted the delta variant. He started feeling cold like symptoms on a Monday, went to the hospital with breathing problems on Tuesday and was gone by Friday morning. He was only 58.

Lobelia, some umm..oh damn..the puffer machine the cystic fibrosis kid used to use. It could help her. Nebulizer! Yeah, that's what they call it.

Clearing the lungs out is key. I had teh Covid..I used steroid inhalers and steroids (Prednizone) and Lobelia.
Hold on, I'll give you a medicine list..

Symbicort, Albuteral, Lobelia, and Prednizone.

Yeah, I'm no doctor, but these are lung-clearing things.

Mom's feeling pretty good, eating well now and doing better. Still tested positive so still not perfect, but she seems to be kicking its a$$ and taking names.

Hope she fully recovers, did she get any of the monoclonal antibodies? Regeneron?

My thoughts and prayers Damo. Last September my brother in-law, one of the few unvaccinated family members, contracted the delta variant. He started feeling cold like symptoms on a Monday, went to the hospital with breathing problems on Tuesday and was gone by Friday morning. He was only 58.
That’s so sad, sorry.

Oh Mott. I am so sorry.

Wow, that's sad, Mott. I hope your sister is doing okay. I find that surprise losses like that can be worse than when you know it is coming.

Back