New Drug Deletes Bad Memories

uscitizen

Villified User
technovelgy

By Bill Christensen

posted: 02 July 2007 09:24 am ET

Do you have a really bad memory, or past heartache, that you would prefer to forget?

Researchers at Harvard and McGill University (in Montreal) are working on an amnesia drug that blocks or deletes bad memories. The technique seems to allow psychiatrists to disrupt the biochemical pathways that allow a memory to be recalled.

http://www.livescience.com/health/070702_bad_memories.html

This drug is now undergoing clinical trials at all republican gatherings.

It all makes perfect sense now.

The re-election.

People still buying McDonalds.

Michael Bolton.

It's been in the water for years, you hear me. Where's Mulders and Sculleys when you need them?

Can I use it on January 20, 2009 to just forget about the disasterous Bush presidency?

I wonder if they used this to cure the Post Election Stress Trauma after the 2K election results...

Can I use it on January 20, 2009 to just forget about the disasterous Bush presidency?

This is the whole premise of that move, "The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind". I don't know if you saw it, but it was good.

I'd hold onto my memories though, even the painful ones.

This is the whole premise of that move, "The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind". I don't know if you saw it, but it was good.

You need them to grow and learn lessons. You're almost inhuman with no pain.

I haven't seen it...cool, I might check it out. ;)

Back