New Recruit

poor kid. I can't imagine anything worse than having to shoot people/be shot at. Unless it was me fighting watermark to the death

Most of the Army doesn't do any fighting Grind. Fuck, I was a machine gunner when I deployed and the most I did was shoot flares a couple times.

Your grandson is a hero for defending us.
Had I know you were that much my senior I would have lightened up on the burns.

Who's a bigger pussy than southern coward cracking on brave Navy men many who died in WWII. Shit southern coward is a good a sofa general as patten.
In a real fight he's as good as Erkle.

LOL

Only the Liberal's convoluted idea of democracy.
You know, the one where 2 wolves and 1 sheep are voting on what's for supper.
LOL Hell son. That's just politics. Fortunately for the sheep there are, and always have been, far more of them then wolves.

I think that was more of an accurate statement about politicians in general.

Have you ever noticed that even with politicians you like that after you vote for them you have a sinking feeling you just voted for the wolf that's going to lead you to the slaughter?

And those are the guys you like!

poor kid. I can't imagine anything worse than having to shoot people/be shot at. Unless it was me fighting watermark to the death
You don't join the US Military so that you can shoot at/be shot at.

They join the US military so your college educated ass won't be shot at.

Now if guys like Capn Billy and US's grandson don't do that for our country......guess who will? :)

Who's a bigger pussy than southern coward cracking on brave Navy men many who died in WWII. Shit southern coward is a good a sofa general as patten.

No one can compete with Patton.

Your comments come no where nere the burns that my friends and I use, when we're just sitting around talking.
You're stuff is what we use, when the children are listening. :cof1:

Last edited:
Back